Chapter 2

3137 BC

Karna

Krishna took the form of an old beggar and went to the dying Karna. He asked him for some help as he wanted to marry his daughter but was very poor to do so.

Karna, being the generous soul he was offered to the beggar his golden teeth and asked him to break them. But Krishna in the disguise of the beggar refused to harm him in his death bed. So karna himself broke his teeth and offered it to him.
Krishna both pleased and astonished by Karna and showed him his Vishwaroop. Karna was one of the three mortals to have ever seen the true, superior form of the supreme lord.
Krishna whispered to him, "think what you want before you die son, you will surely attain it."

Karna simply thought one word.
Love.

****

5157 years later.

2019 AD

Karna

Opening his eyes slowly Karna shuddered. The warm glowing sun was bathing him in golden rays. He took in a long breath and frowned
The air smells weird. He thought.

Suddenly he heard a honking sound in the distance and was up on his feet at once. He looked around and was confused when he saw the area. Instead of carriages there were weird box like structures on wheels which were moving without any animals. He saw tall pole with lanterns instead of trees.
Even the lanterns look funny.

Suddenly he heard a high pitch shriek and he turned around. A girl was standing at a distance staring at him. Karna decided to talk to her but when he stepped towards her she fled.

"Haye Ram. What is this place? I clearly remembered that I died. But thus place doesn't seem like heaven?" He mushed to himself.

He tried to walk a few more steps but started to blacken out and it wasn't long before he fell into the garbage bags.