Girl Talk

Song: Jam Jam: IU
Scorpio stared out the window in a dull manner. The tinted windows prevented anyone from looking in, this protected Aries from being seen. Scorpio had to admit it was nice that Aries wasn't around to boss him around. Unfortunately, he had to go back down to Ohio and meet up with Aries. This time Scorpio decided to bring his girlfriend.

"Scorpio, I'm finally going to meet Aries." She said excitedly.

"Libra, I know you're excited but remember that this is a business trip and we do not know each other. We are simply acquaintances and you are my assistant." He said coldly.

"Ya ya I'm the assistant's assistant." Libra sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I don't mean to cold. You know the situation." He gazed over at her beautiful face.

"Yes I know the situation. You're lucky I'm understanding." She sighed and let out a low chuckle.

Scorpio intertwined his fingers in her's and squeezed gently. She smiled at his face and then went back to looking out the window.

"How long?" Scorpio asked the driver.

"One more hour sir."

Evening was falling upon them and he hoped to get there by dark. God knows who or what comes out at night in this rural area.

"I forgot to ask. Why do we have to wear these?" She looked down at her clothes.

"We just have to play the part." Scorpio said vaguely.

Libra huffed at his nebulous comment and frowned. She wished he was more open with her. Even when they had began dating she was the one that made the first move. She had to be persistent and look past his indifferent demeanor and unravel the kind side of him. She wasn't allowed to kiss him or even touch him in public. If she did he would refuse to talk with her and pretend he didn't know her.

The thoughts floated in her head and it made her doubt if he was the right one.

"I love you." Libra said sweetly.

"Sure." He nodded, not meeting her eyes.

She was offended by his tone and response and jerked her hand out of his. He gave a confused look for a few seconds but then minded his business.

"Jerk." She mumbled and crossed her arms.

After a good thirty minutes Scorpio decided to ask what was wrong.

"Why are you sulking?" He sighed.

"No reason." She have a side glance at him.

"Ok then." He shrugged.

"We're here." The driver suddenly said.

"Thank you for bringing us before dark." Scorpio said.

"It's no problem sir." The man tipped his hat and parked well away from the town.

"We walk from here." Scorpio quickly got out and took in the dusty air.

"I was not informed about this in my job description." Libra pouted and got out from her side.

"Let's go." Scorpio began walking, the dirt crunching under his feet.

Libra hesitantly followed. Her eyes fell to the crook of his arm.  She was used to hooking her arm in his and walking close so she felt empty without having someone beside her.

"Here we are." Scorpio looked up at the fairly large wooden house.

"This shack?" Libra judged.