Guilty Pleasures

Song: Taking Off: One Ok Rock
Virgo woke up in the middle of the night and looked over. Her husband was once again not there. She was somewhat relieved but still wondered where he had gone. He was gone more and more and she didn't blame him. If someone had smashed a bottle on her head she'd be long gone.

She was surprised to hear a knock on her door this late. She opened it and saw Capricorn. She gulped but kept herself composed.

"Capricorn, what are you doing here?" She crossed her arms.

"Is your...husband home?" He hesitated.

"No." Virgo said a little bit too quickly.

"Can I come in?" Capricorn looked around.

Virgo nodded and let him in. She stared at his back as he walked in front of her.

"Please sit." Virgo pointed at the couch.

Capricorn silently sat and stared at her, making her blush slightly.

"Ever since...then I can't stop thinking about you and it's been eating me inside. You don't have to do anything but please don't be angry at me anymore." Capricorn begged.

Virgo glanced at her ring wrapped around her finger. She stood up and walked over to a drawer. Once again she glanced at her finger and made a decision. She slowly slid it off and tucked it in the back of the drawer and then face Capricorn who had an astonished look on his face.

"Y-You don't have to do that." His voice trembled.

"But I want to." She walked over to him and slid a hand to his cheek.

"I don't want to get in between a marriage..." Capricorn looked away.

"Trust me. It's not a happy marriage." She bent down and pressed her longing lips to his, fulfilling her desire.

Capricorn suddenly pulled away and looked her in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" Capricorn gulped, clearly trying to conceal how much he wanted her.

"As long as you still graduate." Virgo winked.

"God damn." He hissed and pulled her close, wrapping his hands around her waist.

"You can't go back now." He whispered and kissed her neck gently.

Virgo couldn't respond as she felt herself melt into him. She felt his hands wander and lead her into the bedroom. She felt no regrets and didn't want this to end.

"Finally." She exhaled as she fell into the bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aquarius lay there with a sullen look on her face. She felt dirty and disgusted with herself as she stared up at the ceiling. This was why her father hated her, abandoned her, and unfit for the crown. She understood his intentions and would never hate him. She knew it would lead to this sort of life. A shadow was casted above her. Her client looked at her, breathing heavily.

"Round two?" He smirked.

"The price is double." She said dully, hoping it would change his mind.

"Of course." He smiled.

Aquarius held in the urge to shout, to cry, and just run away. The man flipped her over and pushed her face into the pillow. She clutched the sheets and silently sobbed as he did what he wanted.

The night was agonizing both mentally and physically. He was finally satisfied and allowed her to rest. As dawn cracked Aquarius felt a sudden sense of urgency to return to the house.