Q&A Answers

Questions from the book Truth or Dare

1) Will there really be 1 survivor?
Tbh when I write my books I just go with the flow and they really reflect how I feel so if one day I feel like killing someone in a story I just go for it.

2) What sign are you?
Aquarius. I'm a really weird person and I love it.

3) Did Cancer's deal with Ophiuchus involve Pisces.
Nah, they're separate situations.

4) What got you into Zodiac writing?
One fine day I was on a road trip with my family friends to Florida and I was horribly bored.  I was also reading zodiac stories during the time and I noticed there wasn't THAT many full stories that included Zodiac signs; it was more oneshots and short stories that existed then.

6) Do you like Minecraft parody songs?
Well, I don't listen to them on my own time but I have a 10 year old brother that listens to them nonstop so I definitely heard a few of them. I don't have a favorite though, I prefer the original songs.

7) Aren't they all missing in real time? Why aren't people looking for them?
That's something I cannot answer because it will be a spoiler.

8) Have you seen your writing evolve over the course of all the books you've written?
My writing has definitely improved because when I started writing I was a naive 9th grader. Now I'm a going to be a senior in high school. My writing better have improved or there's something wrong with my mental capability. I do admit that my writing style and vocabulary grew a bit more sophisticated; must be all those AP classes. I actually feel embarrassed that my old books are a lot more popular then my current ones. So many grammatical errors T-T.

9) Did you get the idea for the book from the movie Truth or Dare?

Actually, no I didn't. I got my idea from the movie Would You Rather. Fantastic movie that keeps you on edge during the entire time. I totally recommend you to watch it if you like thriller. I've watched it like 3 times (it's on Netflix I think).

10) If you saw a fat sweaty guy about to fall down the stairs and you knew he would die if he fell, but if you touched him you would smell for a year no matter how much deodorant you use. What would you do?
Morality questions are so hard to answer but tbh I'm not athletic enough so I don't think I'd reach the poor guy on time. If I did try to catch him I think I'd end up falling with him. I would probably end up touching him though just from reflexes 😅

11) Do you have a turn on?
Any attractive guy, especially fictional characters. Jk, I really like neck kisses (never experienced them, probably never will) but they look nice.

12) Do you like space?
Ya. Space is cool. Wish we knew more about it though.

13) do you like roblox?
Nah but my brother does.

14) Do you read Stephen King books.
Yep, I've read a lot of them. My favorites being IT, Misery, Carrie, and The Shining.

15) rate the zodiac signs best to worst (my opinion)
I'm just going to rate them (best to worst) based on how well I think I would get along with them.
Virgo (they can help me improve upon anything, my BFF is one)
Aries (protective and highly opinionated which I love, they stand up for themselves)
Leo( once you get past their outer shell they're really sweet people, who back you up)
Gemini( they carry on conversations well)
Taurus (I love how determined and stubborn they are but after a while it gets annoying)
Cancer(I can't deal with emotions but they're great people to talk to so I'm putting them in the middle)
Capricorn (freaking smart pants people that make me feel bad about myself)
Pisces( ehhh I imagine them to be a bit boring for me)
Libra( they're really passive aggressive....)
Scorpio( they're too full on for me, I lean toward laid back people)
Sagittarius( I don't have good experiences with them)

I excluded my own sign for obvious reasons

16) top five things I'd bring with me to a zombie outbreak?
Music: to keep me sane
Some sort of weapon that can also be used as a tool ex: hammer
A thick ass jacket
Alcohol: for medical reasons and just to have some fun (even tho I'm not old enough)
A backpack

17) how would you dispose of a dead body in a hotel room?
Chuck it out the goddamn window, with gloves of course.

18) Describe your life in a six word sentence.
I am lazy but also stressed.

19) if you could transform into an animal what would it be?
Some exotic bird

20) are you happy with the person you are becoming?
As of now, not really. I have no idea what I want to do in the future but I'm starting to apply to colleges without knowing what I'm interested in. Then again, I'm only 17 I have a long way to go. I'm also super insecure and I care way too much about what others think of me. You will find me often questioning if I'm a good friend or not.

21) when was the last time you screamed at the top of your lungs?
Tempesto, Busch Gardens. Scary ass roller coaster.

22) What would be so much better if you could change the color of it?
Hmmm....maybe the clouds. White clouds are boring.

23) what's a saying you say a lot?
What's done is done, it's in the past now.

Questions from the book Rags and Riches

1) will someone die in this story?
If I tell you that would ruin the surprise wouldn't it?

2) What is my favorite decade?
I really enjoy the WW2 decade. Not because of the whole Nazi stuff but because the best movies are made about that time period. The Book Thief, Schindler's list, Dunkirk, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (cried a little during that one) you get my point.

3) What inspired you to create Zodiac stories?
^See previous question^

4) Do you have a kink?
Ooo getting a bit R rated in here? I like it 😏. I have never been in a relationship to know if I really like anything but I'm pretty much open to some common things. So the short answer is: I haven't found a specific one yet.

5) Favorite sign aside from my own?
I have a soft spot for Aries people. I don't think they are as aggressive as portrayed but I love how opinionated they can be (as long as they don't ignore my own opinion) also they seem really protective over the things they love which would be nice in a guy. They just seem like the type of person where you can do shitty things and they'll just do it with you and back you up.

6) what is the meaning of life
Everyone has their own meaning of life. Mine would be, to find your true self and do what you love. Don't let others sway your decisions and don't think you can't do anything, cuz you can. Idk what I'm rambling about lol.

7) what do you think the definition for good or bad is?
I'm assuming you're asking what the line between good and bad is defined as. Well, you either fix shit up or screw shit up there's nothing more to it.

8) what state do you think the world will be like in 50 years?
The iPhone 20+ will exist. I think the world will be the same nothing will change too drastically except a few technology upgrades here and there. Either that or we suddenly die from global warming or an asteroid hitting.

9) will Taurus go to jail?
Sorry no spoilers!

Thank you for all the questions! It was a nice break for me and I will try and update ASAP!! Thank you all for waiting!❤️