oNe

I never wanted things to end this way.

Sierra sat up in bed in a daze.  She hadn't been sleeping, but she hadn't been awake either.  This didn't even look like her bed. She peered around the room. This wasn't her room. Where was she? Looking down, she found that she was completely bare, aside from what looked to be a man's t-shirt. It was a little to small for her though, tight around the chest and riding up from thigh to hip, leaving her lower body exposed. And upon further inspection of Sierra's questionable sleepwear, she noticed something odd. Something thick. And red. It was on her hands, her arms, her legs. She was covered. Covered in blood. The shirt, however, was crisp and clean. Smelled like fabric softener. A familiar scent, only Sierra was too groggy to realize why it was so familiar to her yet.

Now, this probably sounds crazy. But it's Sierra. Everyone thought she was crazy. Everyone called her crazy. That was all prior to and during the show. Except now it had been a decade since the last episode of Total Drama aired.

But, she was actually normal. Perfectly healthy. Sure, she was obsessed with Cody, but we've all been there. Crushes are messy. Still, she was normal.

Then.

No one knew what "Sierra being crazy" truly meant.  They thought they'd seen the worst of it on the show.

"The four main symptoms associated with psychosis are:
•hallucinations
•delusions
•confused and disturbed thoughts
•lack of insight and self-awareness"

We had no idea what she was capable of.