Wanted (2)

She's the fire in the sin, and I burn breathing her in
Now it's love suicide
And I sell my soul for the high
Take me down, I don't mind
Cause your hand's my paradise
Got a touch you can hold
Got her heels stomping down my bones
•••••••
Alec squealed. Wife?! The last time they saw each other, he was as gay as a rainbow...

He, along with the others, was gobsmacked. Skylar looked to the woman with doe-like eyes, waving a little bit while blushing. She laughed, a melodic sound, and waved back to him, only furthering his blush. The little boy on Dee suddenly turned around, hissing at Skylar. "Mine!" he said and crossed his arms. Skylar was shocked into tears, being picked up and coddled a second later. "Eli! That is no way to speak to your new friend, apologize now!" Dee scolded. His caramel skin looked flushed as he looked to Skylar, who was currently being smoldered. Alec looked directly at Eli and smiled. "It's okay, this is all new to him, just don't be mean to Sky. This is new to him, too." They were interrupted by a phone ringing with an obnoxious tone. It was Dakota's.

His eyebrows raised for a moment, then he excused himself and went outside to take the call. A few moments later, he came back in all disheveled and angry. He held his phone in a tight grip as if he was trying to control his anger. "We need to talk," He griped. Dee looked to him unaffected. "Follow me," he stated in a monotone voice. Eli and Aimee silently went into the kitchen with Skylar and they stayed there. All of the men went into the back, going through a locked door that was clearly an office of some sort.

"We can talk here privately. Say what's bothering you," he said patiently. On the other hand, whilst they all made themselves comfortable on the large couch, Dakota started pacing. "It was the one who took Skylar not long ago. He called," This elicited snarls from the other parents and a confused look on Dee's. "He was kidnapped?"

"Yes, by someone who looked exactly like Alec. He and two others wanted him for themselves, so they took him from us when we had our backs turned. It took us so long to get to him, and when we did, he was broken. He didn't like us before, now he does and it's confusing as hell but they want him back," He paced harder. "We need protection. We need someone who can guarantee protection," He knawed on his bottom lip.

"We can help you," Dee said. "Not here, but I have this place about 2 miles away, completely hidden from view. You would have to get food and water, maybe some more things as well, but it's a secure place. I'll lend you a key,"

Dakota stopped pacing and looked at him. "You're a godsend,"