Chapter Twenty-One: The Sleepover

Draco, Ron, Neville and the only girl headed to the head of house's room.

"Uncle Severus? May I come in?" She knocked twice, thrice, when the door opened up.

Her uncle looked down, to find four smiling faces. Gone was the man with greasy black hair, a slimy scowl and hollow eyes. In his place was a man in his early thirties, with a refreshing haircut and an unused smile.

 In his place was a man in his early thirties, with a refreshing haircut and an unused smile

''You look good uncle.''

''Thank you. Now, what is it? Not that I mind your company, just it is quite unusual for you to visit in the middle of the day.''

''Well, we were planning on inviting a Gryffindor to our dorm, and to do that, we have to ask the permission from the 'Big Boss'! also known as, you.''

"Oh alright." He signed a piece of paper, which granted Hermione's permission to stay in the Slytherin dorms. 

''Which Gryffindor may I ask?''

''Hermione Granger uncle.''

''She's a good girl. I can tell, she's going to be a lasting friend.'' He smiled at them, and the four departed.

The rest of the night was spent with Hermione, Neville, Draco, Ron and Camellia telling their stories and what had happened in the past. 

''You're the twin sister of Harry Potter!? But how does that work? His father is James Potter, not yours... Who was your father again?''

''My father is Tom Marvolo Riddle.''

''What a powerful sounding name, what does he do?''

''He sits in a manor with his pet snake, and sometimes travels to try and find evidence to catch Albus.''

''Why would he want to catch our headmaster?''

''Because that slimy old chuffed up piece of sod is a bloody murderer! I will never forg-'' Draco wrapped his arms around Camellia who was scaring the poor wits out of Hermione. 

''It's fine Cammie. Calm down.''

''I'm calm, I'm calm. Um- will you let go Drake?''He flung is arms away, a blush creeping up his neck. 

''Sorry.''

''So, why do you hate the headmaster so much?''

''He, is the one who killed my mum!''

''Wasn't that Vol... You-Know-Who?''

''that's the thing you see, You-Know-Who is my father Mione...'' Her jaw went slack, and a few moments later, Harry closed the window because he thought he heard a shrill scream. 

''What!? How are you his daughter!?''

''Well Hermione, when a man and a woman like each other very much, they go to bed, and- am I doing this right Ron?''