Three- Lotor

Let me just explain something about the soulmate. Because there is many different types of it; in my type once you have gotten really close to your soulmate, the next time you touch your soulmate after realising how abnormal your feelings are; you see the world in colour. It's a bit weird but eh XD. And only one person needs to realise for them both to see once they touch.

Third person pov

Keith tried to get to his classes, trying to remember the ways pidge had explained to him.
He began to hear people walking around him and whispering.

"Well who do we have here?" He heard a voice right next to his ear. He paused but after a second started walking again. "Aww. Is the little Keithy trying to ignore us?" The voice chuckled and ripped his white cane out of his hands and Keith heard it smack against the floor a small while away.

"Fuck off Lotor," Keith growled as he stood still, not sure where too move his head too since there were many footsteps and they all kept moving places so his brain couldn't create an image of where everyone is or even how many there are.
And Lotor knew this, keith knew he knew this. He started learning that Keith created a image of the area by the noise so if he kept it all moving and confusing, he'd be even more vulnerable.

Keith didn't know what Lotor looks like, he only knew he had white hair, was quite tall and thin, and looks posh and well kept together. And he only knew this from pidge.

Lotor just laughed and touched his shoulder, making him flinch and look to there but he didn't hear footsteps or breathing from there but he did hear some behind him. He knew Lotor was messing with him. "You've got a lot of confidence for a blind kid," the cocky voice of Lotor spoke. Everyone else was silent, circling Keith at different speeds to mess with him more.

"What do you want Lotor? I need to get to class," he said as he felt another touch on his shoulder. He flinched but didn't move around, he know Lotor would just move.
"I just want to play around. You do give us so much enjoyment you know?"

"Maybe you're just a satanist," Keith growled.
"Probably. But it doesn't really matter now does it? At least I'm not sadistic enough to blind a child. You've already had to deal with one of them, or was it more then one? Who knows," Lotor said, he knew caught a nerve.

Keith swung a punch from where he could hear Lotor's voice. But of course he knew Keith would do that and easily dodged.
"Aw. Did I strike a nerve?"

"Lotor just leave me the fuck alone!"
He felt someone grab him from behind and then he felt a punch to his face. Keith squirmed around violently to try and get out of the grasp, flashbacks of his darkest moment springing up in his mind.

"Get the boy, hold him down," two man grappled a smaller Keith. Tears streaming down his face as screams erupted from his mouth. "GET OFF!! STOP!" He got thrown to the floor as two men held his arms and legs down.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM!" A sweet yet very angry voice ripped Keith out his thoughts as he felt the punching stop and himself get dropped. He heard multiple pairs of footsteps running away and one pair running up to Keith.

He didn't know exactly how long Lotor was beating him, his brain was wrapped in a flashback all the time but he knew from the pain that it wasn't just one punch like he could feel before the flashback.

"Keith? Keith, are you okay?" He heard Lances voice.

Lance had tried to find Keith but he wasn't in class and he couldn't find him anywhere. Until he heard shouting and many footsteps. He found what was happening. Two people were holding Keith back by his arms, one person punching his face and stomach. Keith seemed completely out of it, not really responding to anything until Lance shouted.

He kneeled down next to Keith. "Come on buddy, respond to me," Lance said desperately.
"I'm... i don't know," Lance heard a weak mutter.

Lance just looked around for a minute before he went to pick up Keith. "I'm going to take you to the nurse, you look terrible," he sighed as he picked him up.

Keith whined slightly as he felt all this pressure on his bruises that littered his body. Lance looked down at Keith, feeling terrible that he was hurting him; even if he didn't mean too and he was taking him to help. He wanted... no, needed to help Keith.

He felt it in his heart; that as long as Keith is hurt, he'll be hurt. He just needed Keith to be okay.

"It's going to be okay Keith. Don't worry, you're safe now," he mumbled as he held Keith close to him.

Keith was on the verge of tears as he kept swapping through reality and flashbacks. The last events he ever saw flashed through his brain, then he saw the familiar blackness and heard Lances voice. Then back to his past. Then to lance. Until finally he was being set down, Lance holding his hand while he felt someone else start to bandage him.

"Keith, can you talk for me dear?" He heard an older woman speak who he knew was the nurse. "We need to know you're okay," she added as Keith held tighter on Lances hand. "I-I'm okay," he stuttered as he heard Lance sigh in relief.

"That's good. Do you remember what happened?" The woman's voice speak again.
"I... don't," he didn't want to tell. He knew everyone would be more worried but he just tugged on Lances hand, wanting him to understand not to tell her what happened.

"Lance dear do you know what happened?"

There was a short period of silence. Finally Lance sighed and shook his head. "No." Keith let out a sigh of relief. "I saw him lying on the floor, no one was around him," he continued with a sigh; disappointed in himself.

He just wanted to Keith to be happy.

~End Of Chapter~