4

The two walk down the sidewalk, unidentifiable. Todoroki still felt uneasy about all of this, he even began wondering if this was even his midoriya.

"Where are we going exactly..?" He asked.
"Oh just into town, getting into some action." Midoriya said casually.
"In town..?!"

'That's where the other half of the class is at..!'

"Are you sure we should-" he was interrupted by a scream. A homeless looking man was slammed against a wall by what seemed to be a pro hero. The two teens overheard the conversation.

"What the hell!? Its the purge, we can do whatever we want, you cant just stop me and arrest me!" The homeless looking man argued.
"Technically, we can also do whatever we want, and we want to end this purge as quickly as possible. After this, the purge will never come here again." The hero glared and handcuffed the man.

"They...they really want to end it, huh.." izuku sounded torn in half when he said that. Todoroki stared at the green haired boy in surprise.
"Well isn't that a good thing? After it's over, the crime rate will probably lower." Izuku gave a small glare at Todoroki.
"Well..I don't know. It just makes me..." he looked away, staring at a nearby streetlight, the small Ray's of light shining onto his face and hair.
"...happy."

God he looked so hot-

Todoroki sighed and looked at the pro hero, now leaning against a wall after getting rid of the criminal.
"Well...then if it makes you happy.." without thinking, Todoroki sent a giant wave of ice at the pro, freezing him immediately since the hero was off guard.
"Then I guess I'll help you out as much as I can.."

Midoriya stared in amazement, then smiled widely at his new partner in crime.
"Then let's go!"

-cue the criminal montage-

The two boys vandalized, they hurt, even almost killed. Todoroki wouldnt kill, but Izuku didnt hesitate. The half and half boy was still surprised to see the usually nice and kind boy ruthlessly kill an innocent person. He still felt sick every time he saw him kill someone.

'Just a few more hours...how long has it been?'

Todoroki looks at an electric sign and saw the time.
'ITS ONLY BEEN ONE HOUR?'

"Todoroki! Look, it's the class!"
He turns to look, and izuku was right. There was kirishima, mina, sero, kaminari, and bakugo, walking down the sidewalk, on patrol it seems.
Then, bakugo started running?

Oh yeah hes running at them.

With explosions..

Shit.

_________________
Hey. Read this??

I'm having a bit of trouble thinking of an idea to add more drama to this story, and I would really love some ideas!