9

It's taking a long time to write these. I'm running out of motivation;;
_____________

It's been a few months since the purge now. Sero was slowly losing it, but thankfully Kaminari had kept him under control.

"I'm telling you, I think I solved it!" Sero exclaimed, grasping his hair as he looked through his notes that could put Midoriya to shame. Stacks of papers and theories were scattered over his desk. Kaminari looked at his friend worriedly.
"Sero, dont you think it's been a while? Nothing extreme has happened since the purge..maybe you should stop this,yeah?" Kaminari laughed nervously. Sero responded with a large sigh.
"Maybe..you're right...maybe I'm just going crazy over something not even there.." his attention drifted to one of his notes.
In red ink and heavily underlined was the name Midoriya Izuku and #######?
__________

"Shoto wait--!" Midoriya gasped.

"Hold on, I almost had it-" Todoroki struggled.
"It shouldn't be that hard to pull out!" Midoriya sighed. Todoroki was sweating and finally..

"Ugh-!" He got the large pan out of the oven, luckily avoiding getting burned (since he used his warmer side to handle it). He took off his oven mitts and ran his hand through his hair.
"I'm still new to all of this cooking.." Todoroki said gloomily. The pan contained a cake.. Or what was supposed to be a cake.
Midoriya chuckled.
"Its okay, Shoto! You'll get the hang of it, I'm sure!"
The two have been getting along quite well ever since that night of the purge. And of course, the small crimes they committed in their free time.
Recently, they haven't done anything crazy.
___
Aizawa was on patrol. He was on top of a building, keeping an eye on the surroundings when his phone rang.

"Tonight? When...yes, alright. Tonight is fine." The call was quick, and after he hung up he huffed.
"Let's see what it is this time.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later, around midnight, three figures appeared in a dimly lit park.

"Eraserhead." One figure spoke.

"What is it you two want?" He asked, getting straight to the point.

The second figure spoke, "We want to see the list. And tonight we'll put the plan in progress."
Aizawa's head perked up at this.
"I see..then here." He pulls a list from his pocket and hands it to the two.
"These are the people and their addresses. You two know what to do."
The shorter figure smiled wide, having a hop in his step.

"Perfect."

______

"Breaking news! There has been a recent massacre in a nearby apartment suite in Musutafu! In five different rooms, no pattern seen, the residents have been brutally killed."

The TV alerted the children in the dorms. As the photos showed the deceased residents, Sero stared at the screen with almost no emotion.
He knew something would happen as soon as he thought he was overreacting.
He thinks he might have a talk with the class later..

The TV spoke once more, "One piece of evidence was found at the scene in apartment 242. A note was found near the body of 57 year old Mr. Tao Owata. The note reads.. 'Motā and Usagi(you could just call him rabbit). Anarchy.' "

Tsuyu made a small 'kerro' and says,
"Sounds like those two purge villains."

Seros eyes went wide and he..smiled?
'I knew it! I knew they would come back!' He was strangely excited to hear that the two villains were committing deadly crimes again.

Kaminari watched his beloved friend with concern written all over his face.

'Sero..?'
__________

WOW.
I updated?! After all this time too. So sorry for being a bummer and waiting so long! I guess quarantine gave me time to write something small for you! I've suddenly gotten so many notifications of you guys liking my story, and I want to say thank you for supporting this even though it takes forever to update (and it kinda sucks) but I'm going to try and update this more for you guys.

Thank you for everything!