8

Announcement: please read this just a little bit.
I'm so unmotivated lately and I can never get anything done, I'm so sorry that I never update anymore. I'm trying.
Just understand that I have an outside life besides writing crappy fanfiction! :D

This chapter will probably be really bad cause I'm too lazy to edit stuff (I'm not a good writer). So just bear with me.

_________

Sero pondered as he sipped his juice pouch at lunch.

'I know it was Midoriya...it has to have been him..but that other guy...'

Sero was interrupted by Kaminari as he started up a new conversation about lunch.
Meanwhile, Midoriya and Todoroki are plotting.

"Izuku, are you sure about this...its not the purge anymore, you could get into serious trouble.." Todoroki whispered with concern.

"Shoto trust me, you won't regret this! You're my partner in crime, remember?" Izuku smiled.
Todoroki looked away.
"Thought I was something more.." he muttered loud enough for Izuku to hear.
Izuku pouted and hugged Todoroki.
"Silly, you know that you are much more to me than a partner. You're my warmth and my cold, you're my peppermint, you're my icy hot, you're-"
"Okay okay I get it" Shoto interrupted and gave Izuku a quick kiss on the cheek.

It's been about a month since the purge. Izuku and Shoto have gotten much closer. Sero and !#%=^* have been making theories.
Todoroki has been influenced by Izuku, that every night the two of them would wander off and act like rebellious teenagers. Todoroki has always been concerned about Midoriya, especially since the purge. Ever since, he's gotten more cocky, more confident, a little bit like Bakugo in a way. This wasn't the Midoriya Todoroki always knew.

Was he always like this???
__________

"You have to believe me, #$%&^* it WAS Midoriya! I saw him! He was with someone too." Sero was shouting at $&#&%*.

"He wouldn't do that! You and I both know that he wouldn't do something like that to other people."

Sero pressed on his temples. He needed someone, anyone to believe him. He cant be going crazy, not now! He had plans, and he doesnt want to end up fighting one of his friends as a villain in the future when he's a hero.
'But maybe Midoriya was just like that on the purge. Maybe he just wanted to let off some steam- Who am I KIDDING? HE KILLED PEOPLE!' Sero was arguing with himself hours on end.
That's not so good for your mental health.

Sero needed to confront Midoriya about this.
"Please, just let me show you evidence and then we can talk to him! Maybe even figure out who his partner was.."

The other person paused and thought about it.

"If you get me evidence, then we will talk to him. You know he cant get arrested since it was the purge. What are you planning to do after?"

"Just to make sure he wont be a villain in the future...he wouldnt do that I'd he was going to be a hero...right?"

...
"Right. Just don't bother me again during my nap hours."
Sero walked out of the classroom.

"Jeez, problem child. You don't know what's coming...better solve your issue.."

Aizawa sipped his protein drink and rested his head on his hands.

"Gotta keep it going, kid."

____________

Yeah woah ok.

So uh, I like to involve the less talked about characters.
I also liked the concept of Aizawa somehow being part of the purge in a way.
Also anyone ever see a villain sero yet???? I kinda want to write something about that!

Anyways I'm sorry for not writing since forever ago, but I would love suggestions!