*+. I'm Just Your Problem .+*

"Sorry I don't treat you like a goddess...is that what you want me to do?" Maizono sang. The words felt bitter on her tongue and she let out an angry sigh. Things had been tough since the last fight she had with Naegi around a week prior. The fight started off about Naegi supposedly going out with Kirigiri behind her back, and words quickly escalated to violence.

That was the last time the idol had seen Naegi, and she worried about him. Aoi assured her that he was probably just staying at Togami's for the time being. It helped slightly, but Maizono still was concerned with his safety. She hadn't spoken with Kirigiri either. But she had a hunch that this so called affair had been going on for some time. Because of this, she felt the best option she had was to avoid the purple haired detective until things settled down.

The girl glanced over at her lonesome guitar. Rain fell in sheets just outside her window. The dull sky which could be seen from her open bedroom window was the only light in the room. She let out another sigh and glanced back over to her board hanging above her desk.

Feeling her emotions get the better of her, she stormed over to the board. She ripped a photo of Naegi and herself that had been tacked on and tore it clean in half. She threw it down and watched the two pieces flutter away to the ground. Her anger had dissipated by now, and she went back to her place on her bed. Although this time, she had her phone in hand.

Sayaka took a deep breathe before opening her text app and messaging someone she hadn't in a long, long time. Her fingers slowly swiped from contact to contact. It had been a long time since Sayaka had texted this person, so they were most likely at the bottom of her contacts. The idol shuddered as she clicked on the contact and attempted to call.

Sayaka: Leon? Do you think you could come over?

Leon: Sayaka? What the hell! It's been ages! What do you need?!

Sayaka: I just got into a fight with Makoto...that's all

Leon: Listen, I'll be over in a few, ok?

The singer sighed. She had zero clues as to why she would choose Leon, her ex, out of all the people she could have called. But she didn't have time to think why. She had to at least look good if she wanted to see the baseball star. Sayaka quickly threw on some nicer lounge clothes and tied her hair into a ponytail. All the while telling herself that everything was going to be fine and that it would be the slightest bit awkward.

The boy appeared before her door a few minutes later. She excitedly swung the door open and hugged him. He smiled and hugged her back. She tugged him into her room and requested he help her finish her song before anything else. The boy was hoping that she would immediately talk about what happened, but agreed to help anyways.

""Is that why you always avoid me? I must be such an inconvenience to you! I'm just your problem! I'm just your problem..." Sayaka cried, tears pricking at the corners of her eyes. Leon strummed the guitar as Sayaka sang her last word. The room remained silent for a few seconds, followed by Sayaka breaking down.

Leon gently set the guitar down and wrapped a comforting arm around her. Cooing in her ear that everything would be alright. The idol wiped her tears and thanked him. The boy sighed and took his arm away, much to Sayaka's dismay. She was hoping he would keep his arm there. Mainly because she felt like with his arm wrapped around her, he was protecting her in some way.

"Tell me what's wrong...please babe?" He asked. His fiery orange eyes stared deep into her own ocean blue ones. His hands were on his shoulders and he pulled her into a hug. The pop star took a deep breathe and explained to the baseball star the entire situation. By the end, even Leon was in tears. Sayaka laughed.

"You don't have to cry for my sake...but thank you..." She smiled, Leon gave her a smirk and checked the time. The boy decided to head home in a few minutes. Sayaka helped him pack his things and they discussed meeting up to watch a movie the following weekend. It was about ten when the baseball star waved goodbye at her door. Sayaka watched as his red umbrella slowly faded off into the black night.

Once she had shut the door, she slumped down and stared at Leon's contact for a short while. Flashes of their previous relationship flooded her mind. And the question of Why did they break it off? Came to her. It was not like they constantly had fights or anything. In fact, Leon was really sweet. They always made time to see each other, even if they had a busy schedule and fame.

Fame. Sayaka thought again. Maybe that was why they broke it off. The idol remembered how heartbroken each of them were. And they confronted each other about it on the blue haired girl's porch about two years ago. The girl figured he would never forgive her after that. But there he went, proving everything she thought she knew wrong.

The idol yawned and went upstairs. She looked over at her board and placed the torn photo of Naegi and herself in the trash. Replacing it with a photo of her and the baseball star when they were in High school. Sayaka crawled into her bed, scrolling through her contacts. She tapped on Makoto's and sent him a message before bed.

Sayaka: Hey, I don't know Of you're still mad at me after that last fight, but I feel like we should break it off. I think it would be for the best too. I know you have an interest in Kirigiri, and I'm  fine with that. I think I have a growing interest in somebody else too. All I want and hope for is for us to still be friends after this. Can we be?