*+. Something I can Give You .+*

"Kiibo~!" Iruma sang. Happily skipping over to the robot and hugging him. The boy blushed and pulled away quickly. Iruma pouted. Kiibo had been avoiding her for a few days. The inventor had no clue as to why, but she was going to get an answer out of him sooner or later.

"W-what is it? Iruma-San?" The robot stuttered, tapping his metallic fingers together and trying to hide his flustered face. Miu didn't hesitate before jumping straight to the question. She had known Kiibo since they were little, and she wanted to know what was up with him lately.

"So I've been noticing how you've been avoiding me recently...I talked to Ouma and Amami about it...they say there might be something Buggin' ya!" The inventor exclaimed. She immediately noticed how flustered Kiibo got at the question. Grabbing his wrist, he looked up and met her gaze.

"Hey, hey! There you go again! Seriously, what's up? Is there somethin' I can do to help ya?" Iruma asked, grilling at the robot's wrist tighter. This prevented him from leaving. He was trapped in her gaze. He wanted to speak, but he couldn't. It was like he forgot how to talk almost.

"W-well Iruma-San! I was just h-heading out! N-nothing's wrong!" He sputtered, Miu frowned and shook him slightly. She was clearly annoyed what had been bothering him. And she wanted to know. After all, he always tried to figure out whatever was on the inventor's mind when she was down. Now it was her time to help.

"Bullshit! Something's botherin' ya and I won't take nothing's wrong for an answer!" She cussed. She and Kiibo would occasionally have small fights. Iruma would usually spit out as many cuss words as she could. Kiibo always would disapprove of this, but he could never stop her.

"Fine...b-but can we please talk about this in a more...private location?" The robot spoke, Iruma noticed he was shivering slightly. But the inventor went along with what he said. She let him lead her to a private location, which was behind a wall in the courtyard. Iruma would never admit to this, but she was getting a bit scared of what Kiibo had brought her over to talk about.

"So...you gonna spill or what?" Iruma finally said, breaking the three minutes of silence that fell upon them as Kiibo practically dragged the inventor to the courtyard. He was shivering quite noticeably and Iruma wondered if something was up with his functions. Nevertheless, she let him speak.

"I love you." He said suddenly. Iruma nearly choked on her spit. Kiibo patted her back a few times to make sure she was alright. She sputtered and looked at his with wide eyes. The robot had a blank expression on his face, but the inventor swore she could still see the fear deep down in his eyes as he began to speak again.

"I know it may come to you as a shock, but you were my first real friend. And well, I simply couldn't go another day without telling you. I know it may seem sudden and all, I hope you can accept my feelings!" He smiled, pulling out a rose from behind his back and handing it to her. She extended her gloved hand to reach it. Holding it close to her chest, her eyes started to tear up.

"D-did I do something wrong? I'm sorry!" Kiibo suddenly apologized. Iruma assumed he had seen her crying and reassured him that it was ok. She pulled him into a hug and made sure that she wouldn't crush the beautiful flower he had given her. They slowly let go and without thinking, the inventor pulled him into a quick kiss. Letting go almost immediately.

"There's your answer, hotshot!" She giggled, squeezing him tightly. She hummed as she felt Kiibo heat up, most likely due to the contact. She pulled away and smiled at his blushing face. Surprisingly, the boy gripped her hand and signaled for her to follow. She nodded and followed willingly as Kiibo took her to another corner of the courtyard.

Iruma gasped and covered her mouth with her gloved hands. This corner was almost entirely covered in flowers. The place was beautiful, and Kiibo motioned for the inventor to sit down next to him in the center of it. The sun shined brightly above them both. The robot explained how he had asked Kirumi to help him set it up a week prior as Iruma intently listened.

She was definitely surprised she was able to accept Kiibo's feelings so fast. They had been friends for years, and being together was easy. They had sometimes shared romantic moments like touching hands or Kissing injuries, but at the time Iruma thought of it as things every friend would do. Now it was clear to her that maybe it wasn't something like that at all.

Maybe it was love. Maybe Kiibo was telling the truth in that he had been hiding his feelings for the longest time. Iruma was a bit oblivious, so maybe she just didn't understand the feelings he had. The inventor realized now that if she probably hadn't been so oblivious, then the scene they were acting out would have occurred so much sooner. And Iruma mentally slapped herself for this.

Turning to Kiibo, she sighed tiredly and rested her head on his shoulder. For now, that was all she needed to do to feel happy. No inventions, no making fun of others or making sexual innuendos. All she needed to make her happy right now was Kiibo. And there she sat in the grass, with her head laying against his shoulder. Her soft breathing outward as she took in the sweet summer air.

She could hear the wind sweep the treetops and Kiibo's ahoge. She giggled again and pulled Kiibo down so that he was laying in the grass with her. Iruma sprawled herself out on the soft grass. Her position resembling one of a person who had just ran a marathon. She turned to head to Kiibo and smiled. She would get used to this peace eventually.