Chapter: 5 A Vacation To A Foreign Land

This story will also be written from the girlfriend's point of view as I had fun writing from her perspective last time.

================================================================================

Months had passed since then.... it was difficult at first.... I was still mad at him for what he did... I had lost trust in him... but he seemed to regret it so... so much... he was freaking out about me leaving him.. or that i would hate him for the rest of my life.... yeah right... he might have screwed up... but he wasn't being himself... and seeing how he regrets his actions makes me confident that he will stay as he is instead of turning into one of those assholes that just want girlfriends for sex... they can't get it? they move to the next girl... no... he isn't like that... but that doesn't mean he gets to be off the hook that easy... he still hurted my feelings... and he has to know that those puppy eyes of his don't work every time.... 

but after all that... it was going amazing... I went over to him for the first time.... it was so scary... leaving the USA for some foreign country in europe... all...by...my...self... but when I walked out of the Gate he was there.... asleep on a bench.... he must have been waiting for me since yesterday as the plane was delayed by 6 hours.... I walked up to him, sitting down next to him before tapping him awake.... I swear... the look on his face when he saw me sitting next to him... so many emotions went through it from being suprised to happines to the point that I even saw a tear roll over his cheek as he started talking dutch while he hugged me thightly... he was so happy to see me he couldnt even think straight anymore... at first it was hugging and then it went to kisses.... god he must have been dried out... his lips felt rough and tough on my soft lips.... he took me by my hand... said he was going to walk me to the car.... would it be fine for him to drive while he was so sleepy?.... it didn't even cross my mind... I was just so happy to see him.. and the same counted for him... It was a long trip to his house.. but once we got there it felt like such a relieve.... he showed me around his house  wich seemed way  smaller then my house... and he lived there with his mother, brother and sister... and I was going to be sleeping with him for the next 2 months... his room was so small.. his bed was cramped if it was the two of us on it... but he didnt seem to mind... he said that if she needed space to sleep I could just take 75% of the whole bed.... I felt like I was in love with him... hard to think that months ago we almost broke up because we were breathing down eachothers necks about everything.... back then we still had much to learn about eachother.... we had to find out what the other likes and dislikes.... it was difficult... but in the end it was worth it..

After 1 week of staying there... I felt like i was in heaven... getting to sleep next to the man I was amazing... we didnt need to go online to call eachother anymore... we were physically there... we could finally hug eachother.. kiss eachother... make love.... sadly though... I didnt see him as much as I hoped for... it was the busiest at his job during the summer... because everyone else has a break for everything.... But every night... he would come home... hug me.. kiss me and tell me about his day... he seemed so tired and stressed but whenever he would be in my arms it seemed like all of that went away.... I was his source of happiness and he in return was the same for me.... someone that loves me.... doesn't misstreat me... lets me do things at my own pace and gives me time when I need some... and the only girl he had his attention to... was me... sure there were girls at his job but whenever they talked to him or he talked to them it was purely about work... nothing else... Ofcourse I went there a few times to check up on him... you might never know who would want to steal him away.... but so far... I am the only one for him... and he damn sure keeps it that way.... This was our first week together... and I will write more about the rest of the vacation later on....