Bring it on

Samantha~"Do Samantha  I know it's going to be hard seen you the new girl here but you going to be fine" My mom said to me

Samantha~
"Do Samantha I know it's going to be hard seen you the new girl here but you going to be fine" My mom said to me.

"Sure it will" I said sarcastically.

"Samantha can you just be happy for me for once, I got a good job here and there a hot single dads" my mom said angrily at me.

"I got to go I'll be late" I said shutting the door to get into Attaway High the place where I will be for the next four years.

I walked to my locker and I saw this two blonde boys talking and one with hair in his face was looking at me.

"Sup" the boy said to me with hair in his face.

"Hi I guess" I said to him.

"I'm Ace I'm was kinda of a big deal at middle school" Ace said.

"I'm Sam kinda new here" I said.

"That's okay I can be your tour guide" Ace said holding his hand out.

"Look I know what your doing, first your going to make me feel special and then your going to maybe stay with me for a month and then your going to left me alone with no one but the memories so pass" I said walking away from him.

"Look I don't know what I did but I'm sorry" Ace said catching up.

I down around to look at him "you really don't know when to stop do you" I said.

"I guess I don't, now where do you need to go" Ace said.

"240" I said.