Bye Bye Birdie

Ace~I think I'm finally getting Sam to trust me and maybe see me in a different way

Ace~
I think I'm finally getting Sam to trust me and maybe see me in a different way. Hopefully I can get this to carry on and maybe get her to be my girlfriend.

"I hate thanksgiving" Sam said to be as we walked to her locker.

"Why this all about food" I said.

"Okay you must not now the Samantha Johnson Thanksgiving, my mom has to fly all day and then usually ends up coming up at 3:00 am when I'm asleep so I heat up frozen mashed potatoes with a Marie Calendars Pumpkin pie and watch Grease and then crying to Charlie Brown thanksgiving and end up waking up to you guessed it pumpkin pie all over my face." Sam ranted to me.

"Well problem solved my family has this lame lunch thing so I can bring you so leftover and we can watch Grease and you won't wake up with Pumpkin pie on your face" I said putting my arm around her.

"Why are you doing this for me" Sam said looking me shocked.

"Because I'm your knight in shining armor" I said.

"I thought you were my nurse and tour guide" Sam said to me.

"I got promoted" I said and she giggled.

"Fine maybe this year I won't cry" Sam said.

———-
I knocked on Sam door with my basket of leftover so Sam. Sam opened the door and she was crying.

"What happened" I said hugging her and letting her put her face in my chest.

"Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is on" She said and started to cry some more.

"Shh Shhh don't cry I hate seeing you cry" I said into her ear.

"Yeah I think I'm good" Sam said leaving our hug.

"And now your shirt is wet from my tears" Sam added.

"It's fine" I said looking at my shirt which was kinda wet.
"Here I find these for us to wear seen this is my first fun thanksgiving in a while" Sam said handing me a shirt that said Gobble Gobble Y'All.

"Cute" I said.

"See" Sam said unzipping her hoodie to see she had on the same shirt.

———
"Okay dinner is served" I said looking at the leftover we heated up in the microwave and Sam giggled.

"Wait" Sam said and grabbing a candle and lit it.

"There" Sam said looking at me. We began to eat and I couldn't stop looking at Sam.

"Why are you staring at me" Sam questioned.

"Because your beautiful" I said to her.

"Sure I am" she said sarcastically.

"Yes you are" I said to her grabbing her hand.

"I'm broken I come from a broken family. My mom wants the best for me but I probably will never be good enough for her. And my dad left when I was six and all I remember about he was you meant me feel like a princess and then he said to yell at everyone and anything because he's job was just to much for him so I'm mom told him to hop on a plane and all I really remember is his back" Sam said crying.

"Hey I'll never left you" I said holding her hand.

"Never a long time" Sam said.

"Yeah but I can't never left you" I said.

"You seen think I'm beautiful" Sam asked.

"Even more" I said.

We watched grease and Sam said under of breath hoping I won't hear but I heard "I think I can believe in love again" which led to Sam ended up on my chest asleep and everything felt right. I carried her to her bedroom and tucked her in her bed and did left a glass of water with a note that said "I had a amazing night, Sandy-Ace".