Little Shop of Horrors

Ace~"Halloween what are you doing" I said putting my arm around Sam

Ace~
"Halloween what are you doing" I said putting my arm around Sam.

"Watching Saw and eating candy and maybe passing out some of my candy if I felt nice" Sam said.

"Well cancel because your going to be Halloween party" I said giving her a flyer.

"I not even have a costume and I kinda wanted to get so scared to Saw where I couldn't sleep" Sam said.

"Please just find a costume and come" I said and Sam looked at me ready to frown.

"Okay let's comprise get a costume and come and if your not having fun then you can go upstairs and watch Saw in my room" I said looking at her.

"Fine" Sam said and I hugged her.

"You better have candy" Sam said.

Sam~
Well I'm screwed. I not have a costume. Great. Atleast my mom has to stay at California because she got the late night shift and the planes will mostly have a layover. I got to our Halloween store by our house. They have nothing and then I went home to see my moms closet. In their there was a box labeled Prom. I opened the box and saw her prom queen crown and badge and her winning prom dress. Looks like I'm Prom Queen.

(Plus a crown and a badge that's says Prom Queen)

Ace~
She didn't show...she didn't show! I thought sadly. All of a sudden an Angel walked in. "Sam" Kayla screamed because she wanted to dance with Flash.

"Hi" Sam said.

"Wow you look wow" I said to her.

"Thank you I guess" Sam said with a smile.

"Idea now that Sam here you can dance with me and Sam can help Ace" Kayla said to her boyfriend.

"Fine" Flash said and grabbed Kayla hand.

"I glad you came" I said to Sam.

"Thanks is my costume to much" Sam asked me.

"No at all" I said and skipped some more tracks.

"It's stupid" Sam said looking down at her costume.

"No it's not" I said lifting her chin up.

"I shouldn't have not came" Sam said turning away from me.

"Hey is everything alright" I questioned turning her to face me.

"You know I'm going to get some punch" Sam said and started to walk into the house.

———
Sam~
I was in the kitchen with Ace and things were actually fun. I was having actually fun but I know Ace is beginning to like me. But Love is so stupid. I don't believe in love the love is real is in the movie. Everyone began to leave.

"I should get going" I said.

"Wait I have a Halloween present for you" Ace said and started to led me outside.

"Close your eyes" Ace said and I closed my eyes.

"Wait one sec" Ace said and then I heard The Time Of my Life. The closing song of Dirty Dancing. I opened my eyes.

"Oh my god" I said and I saw Ace holding a bunch of sunflowers. No one has every done so much to make me feel so special.

"Dance with me" I said and grabbing Ace to dance with me. We both couldn't stop smiling. I think I saw a something there that wasn't there before.