2

Taehyung was busy reading a student's report when his phone rang and only he knows how much he wanted to scream his lungs out at the person.

"What the fuck do you want now? Want to steal anything else? " He spat

"Are you still angry? I was getting late you know and I didn't steal I just borrowed! "

"Yeah and I wasn't getting late? And taking something without permission is very much stealing! " He was on verge of screaming and Jungkook talking so casually as if he did nothing wrong made it worse.

"Calm down calm down. I am sorry okay? I had an important surgery scheduled today and I realized it a little late. "

"You could have told me that you are taking my car atleast?Or you thought I wouldn't understand that someone's life is more important than me getting late at my job?And how dare you take kids with you when you were getting late? Did you break speed limits? "

"Oh my god Tae! Slow down will you? I didn't drop the kids to school. Hoseok did. He heard me talking to my secretary and offered to drop the kids as I was getting late. I told him to inform you that I was taking the car. I thought he did? "

"Oh. I didn't meet him. He must have thought he would inform me after dropping the kids to school but I had to leave early today. "

"Anyways I was about to pick up the children from school so I called to ask if I should pick you up on the way. "

"Aah yes. I am done for the day anyway. "

"Okay I will pick you up in about 15 minutes? Then we can go to their school"

"Okay"

He sighed and disconnected the phone call and continued reading the report. He didn't think that he would be producing some gossip topics for other faculties and students when he allowed Jungkook to pick him up. But he should have known better.

He doesn't understand why people need to shove their noses in others lives.  And him being a mateless omega with a four year old kid made people think that they had authority to judge him. He felt disgusted when alphas and betas thought that he was desperate and they had chance with him just because he didn't have any mate but had a mating mark. That was the reason he started taking suppressants. To avoid attracting unwanted attention.

He could feel the eyes on him as Jungkook approached him. For a second he thought of running away and avoiding Jungkook so that he doesn't get to hear gossips about him tomorrow. But that was until he heard the gasps and "wows" and several aroused unmated omega scents spike in the air. He couldn't smell scents of betas and alphas because they can control their scents quite impressively but he did notice them gawking at his mate.
Well he can't blame them ;Jungkook does effect people that way. And being a true blood he attracts even betas and alphas along with omegas.

And he should be fine because he has no right to feel jealous or whatsoever. But the foolish weak omega within him couldn't stop chanting Mine.

"Did I get too late? I got stuck in traffic. " Jungkook said as he came near him.

Taehyung smiled and muttered a quite 'it's okay' before nuzzling Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook froze at the gesture and his hands automatically went on Taehyung's waist.

"Taehyung? "

Taehyung snapped and pulled back He cursed his omega mentally for trying to scent Jungkook. The smell of Jungkook's arousal made him bite back a smile. Well his wolf was always weak for Taehyung's.
He could see Jungkook's face turn red from embarrassment.