10

Taehyung's heart starts pounding as soon as he hears the doorbell. He needs to think of something before his mother breaks havoc. He is about to open the door when he hears Haru and Haneul cry from upstairs. 

He hesitates for a moment before running upstairs. 

Haru is holding her hands while Haneul's head is buried in a pillow, both crying their lungs out.

"Shit!Jeongguk will kill me! " He curses under his breath as he runs towards Haru to inspect her arm, ignoring the persisting doorbell . He breathes in relief once he sees that there is no wound, only a faint teeth mark. 

"It's okay bub… don't cry! " He soothes them, pulling both of them in his lap. 

They both bury their heads in his chest. 

"H-he.. b-bit me.. " Haru sniffles before starting to wail again. 

"Shh.. Shh.. It's okay.. You are okay! " Taehyung murmurs in her ear, rubbing her back. 

He looks over at Haneul who is sniffling and pouting. 

"Why are you crying baby? " He kisses his forehead, making him look at him with big doe eyes. 

"I-I got s-scared! " 

Taehyung chuckles holding them tighter. "You got scared because Haru started crying? "

Haneul nods his head, wide eyes brimming with tears. 

"What did Ggukie tell you about biting people? " He says , ignoring his cell phone that is now constantly ringing. 

"T-to tell you if I feel to bite"

"Hmm.. Then why didn't you? "

"I was sleepy, I forgot" Haneul mumbles , burying his head again in Taehyung's chest. 

"It's okay baby… " Taehyung kisses both their cheeks. Haru has stopped crying, fiddling with the buttons of his shirt. 

"Now say sorry to Haru! And reconcile! " He says tickling Haneul's tummy. 

"What is reconile? "Haneul scowls. 

" I mean be friends again! "

"Sorry" Haneul mumbles, holding his ears. 

Haru looks at Taehyung and frowns "I will die! "

Taehyung laughs "I am pretty sure you won't! "

She purses her lips ,shoving her arm in front of Taehyung's face. "See"

Taehyung holds her tiny fist, kissing her arm, the bite mark has almost disappeared. "Now, you are okay! "

She smiles at him widely "Silly Tae Tae! You need to put oilment! "

Taehyung laughs out loud. She is Jeongguk's daughter after all."It's ointment bub!" He says kissing her cheeks and nose. 

Another cell phone ring reminds her about his mother and he is sure if he doesn't open the door now, police will come searching for him.