Familiar Drop, Familiar Feeling, Different Location

In the time i've began to start writing Fan Fiction, i've learned two things.

One, you need to find a way to continue a story, WHILE MAKING SURE IT STAYS TRUE TO YOUR VISION!

To those of you who have been asking why i haven't continued certain stories of mine, it's this fault right here where i struggle. In many of my stories I imagine a story that crosses over with another, to write my own UNIQUE story involving the two previous. But if i loose the inspiration, or if i'm stuck as to where MY story should go, then i wait until inspiration hits or until another story is presented for me to write until my lust for the other stories i've started comes back.

That is why i don't update like other writers.

But the second thing i've learned? If your going to write a specific story, you need to either need visual or MENTAL inspiration to get you started, and keep you going.

My personal preference? Music. You'll find what music i listened to in writing this chapter here. I'll put it in the top cover spot for you to listen to while you read. SERIOUSLY! LISTEN TO GET THE FULL EXPIERENCE OF THIS CHAPTER. It helps with the immersion i promise.

But now you know why i don't update much on many of my stories. It's either because i've put them on hold and moved on, or i'm just not inspired like i used to. But for those of you who are curious. Seargent Johnson will continue, i've still got like, 1/3 of his latest chapter to finish and Big Boss will continue as well. I still love metal gear but i'm also inspired by playing Halo 3 ODST to write another story like this! Besides, i havent done a Halo/RWBY crossover since 2015, it'll be fun to write something more like this compared to what i've read other authors write.

In any case it's time i stop with this, cuz i know you aren't reading this anyway so let's get this story underway.

also if you haven't already, restart the music above and then read. okay, enjoy for real this time.

October 24, 2552

The Religious Zealots known as the Covenant have taken over the Southern part of the city New Mombasa in an ill attempt to invade the earth. The one single cruiser that remained was stationed so that Earth's defenses couldn't attack it directly, without civilian casualties. Instead the UNSC sent in dozens of squads of highly trained ODSTs to drop from low orbit to board the ship in an attempt to capture a high value target.

The Prophet of Regret. One of the Covenant's highest leaders.

However once the Squads have all dropped, something had changed. The ship had went into slipspace inside the city and a huge flash of light out shined even the sun. Many drop pods had slammed into each other, taking them way off course. Yet somehow, someway, dozens of pods had flown directly into the flash itself, just as the ship had jumped.

Many troopers went KIA during this mission. Many troopers were still reported as MIA.

This is the story of one trooper who woke up, in a reality, not his own due to the prophet's actions in a desperate, cowardice attempt to flee a losing battle.

The gentle sounds of rain hitting against metal and glass was faint. A dull gray sky was all that could be seen when you looked into the air yet a fag covered the ground thick enough to hide the top of the buildings surrounding the area. A soft thunder struck the calm skies as a light flashed through the dull colors of the storm, before they calm back to the gentle rain. As the fog continues to cover the rooftops, a dark black smoke rises into the air. The only contrast color to an otherwise dull environment.