35. Consequences

Scene starts from hospital..The most longest night of their life..

Kunj was extremely hurt because Kiyaan hided such a big fact from him.. He slowly went near his room..and was seeing Kiyaan through the glass door..and was remembering every moment they spent... Never for once he told about it..

Kunj - Kyu Kiyaan?.. Kyu kia tune esa.. Ek baar apni problem share to kar sakta tha na..

Akhilesh came and taped him on his shoulder bringing him out of his reverie..

Kunj turned and saw Akhilesh .. He had a mild smile on his face.. Afterall he knows what's the condition of his babies if he breaks down then kunj will be more broken ..

Kunj with tears - bare papa... Why did he do this... Mujhe to bata sakta tha na vo..

Akhilesh cupped his face - ha usne galat to kia bht galat kia .. Atleast tumhe to bata sakta tha.. But shayed jese tum use taklif me nahi dekh sakte vo bhi ni dekh sakta..

Kunj - par...yeh koi choti si baat nahi hai bare papa.. apne suna na Nikhil ne kya bola...Aaj agar kuch..*stops*

Akhilesh - Par Nikhil ne yeh bhi toh bola na ke Kiyaan will be Okay..

Kunj just turned his face right now all this cant make him understand kiyans pov.. Because he was hurt.. There were so many thought's clouding his mind..

Akhilesh - Acha.. Tum jao andar.. Kiyaan ke sath rahoge .. Thora better feel karoge...I Know..aur Doctor se baat hogyi hai.. So you go and be with him..

Kunj nodded and entered to see Aru and Addu sleeping uncomfortably on the couch.. He went near them and helped them lay down a bit comfortably..though it was still uncomfortable but better than before...there were less chances of them falling down or spraining their backs..

Kunj then looked at Kiyaan who was unconsious but looked so pale and weak.. He sat beside him and softly hold his hand..

Kunj with tears - I am not gona forgive you for this Kiyaan .. I won't..Kyun kiya aisa ? Agar kuch hojata tujhe toh ?

Saying he clutched kiyaan's hand more tightly.. Emotions can't be describe .. Kunj is scared of loosing his loved ones after his parents death so Kiyaan's problem had made him more scared and insecure..

Where as Kiyaan lay unconsious...he is not in a condition. To respond to his brother..

Otherside Twinkle and Sanvi had to go because Rajat was also getting worried about them..So they left for their home..

Whole night Kunj was holding his hand..and caressing Kiyaan.. He was to scared to blink his eye's..Thinking if kiyaan's health detoriates or he needs anything..but after a long tiering day Kunj was tired to.. So he didn't realised when he fell asleep...

Time passed and it was midnight..All the brother's were sleeping..Aru and Addu were sleeping on couches in haphazard manner.. constantly hitting eachother with legs or hands..

While Kunj slept near Kiyaan itself on a chair..his head head was resting on his hand on bed that held Kiyaan's hand..They both were sleeping but Kunj looked a little disturbed..as if having a nightmare..

*Kunj's dream*

It was a huge place.. Scenerio was beautiful... Kunj was having a good time with his brother.. He can see they were laughing.. Cracking jokes at each other... Aru and Addu were teasing Kiyaan.. Kiyaan wss chasing them..

But suddenly everything changed..

Aru addu shouting - BHAII..

Thori Khatti Mithi Life {Complete}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें