36. Stubborn Brothers

Twinkle came out of Kiyaan's ward and saw Kunj sitting on a nearby bench numb and expressionless..

Twinkle tensed and sat beside him n hold his hand firmly - kunj..?? R u ok..??

Kunj was totally blank for few minutes..Twinkle softly shook him..

Twinkle shook him - Kunj..

Kunj came back to reality and looked at her with numb and broken expressions..his eyes were red and swollen..

Twinkle cupped his face - Kya hua?

Kunj - Agar mere bhaiyo ko kuch hogya na twinkle... Toh mein yeh bardash nahi kar paunga...nahi ji sakta me unkk bina...

Twinkle - I know..

Kunj with tears - Kiyaan Ko agar kuch hojata toh...toh*paused not able to say more*

Twinkle - kuch hua to nahi na... Jiske pass tum jesa bhai ho.. Kia hosakta hai use?

Kunj - I am scared...I am really scared...

For the first time Kunj was opening up to someone other than his family....he never shares anything to anyone.. The most thing's he shares is with Kiyaan.. N very rarely with Sumi and Akhilesh... Whereas Aru and Addu.. He jzz always want to protect them from every evil thing.. Other than this he never shared anything to anyone

Twinkl - scared of wht..?

Kunj - S...scared of loosing my family...mummy papa to bachpan me hi chale gye... Dar lgta hai mujhe.. Buhat dar lgta h.. Vo hadsa to bardash kr liya tha meine .. Pr agr mere bhaiyo pe koi bhi anch ai na .. Kuch bhi hua na.. Me.. Me shayed wohi mar jaunga...

Twinkle - K..kunj...!!!

Kunj cried - I won't be able to take it twinkle .. I won't... Vo log meri duniya h mera sabkuch...

Twinkle had tears seeing his state.. Kunj was in tears sobbing badly..Twinkle cupped his face and wiped his tears..Kunj looking down all the while..She rested her forehead against his and whispered softly..

Thori Khatti Mithi Life {Complete}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें