51. Fear of Loosing Addu

Episode starts with Kunj asking Kiyaan about Addu's condition.

Kiyaan stood quite scared of Kunj's reaction..He was himself badly shooked inside and mere thought of consequences scared him..

Kunj - Kiyaan bol na..Kya Hua Addu ko..?!

Sumi tensed - Bolo na Kiyaan beta Addu kaisa hai abhi ?!

Kiyaan stood their quite not able to look at Kunj..Kunj held him by shoulders..

Kunj - Kiyaan bolna kya hua hai..?! Chup kyun hai haan..?! Bolna hamare Addu ko kuch nahi hua..

Kiyaan didn't knew what to say..he was trying to control his tears but badly failing..hell how was he to say that their baby brother was fighting life and death..

If anything happened to him then..he himself won't be able to gather himself..let alone Kunj..before Kiyaan can say a word they heard a familiar shaky voice..

Voice - b..bhai..d..dadu..

Kunj and Kiyaan turned around to see Aru standing their weakly..his face was pale and fear apparent on his face..he was scared and traumatised..

There was a nurse by his side who was trying to stop him from walking..

Nurse - Aap aise bed se nahi utar sakte..Kiyaan sir dekhiye yeh baat he nahi maan rahe.. maine inhe rokne ke buhat koshish ke..

Kiyaan and Kunj immediately rushed to him..Kunj cupped his face and kissed on his head..

Kiyaan - Aru baccha tu bed se kyun utha..you need rest baccha..

Aru was in tears..both Kunj and Kiyaan were standing by his side..

Aru teary eyed - b..bhai..d..dadu..

He hugged both of them and burst out crying.. He was to much traumatised and shocked because of accident..

Kunj rubbed on his back to calm him while Kiyaan was caressing his hairs..both the elder brothers hugged Aru protectively like their life depended upon him..

Aru cried hugging both at the same time..

Aru cried - M..mujhe laga..h..hum shayad..aap logon se kabhi mil he nahi payengay..

Kiyaan cupping his face - Aruuu..! Aisa nahi bolte baccha..Jab tak Dadu aur Bhai haina tum dono ko kuch nahi hoga..

Aru sobbing - A..Addu..Addu kaisa hai..?! Aur Twinkle mam ?!

Everyone went quite at mention of Addu's name..Other than Kiyaan no one knew how was Addu..What were they to reply about..?!

Kiyaan's heart sank at just the thought of Addu's condition.. Kunj looked at Kiyaan questionably but he looked away..

Kiyaan avoiding Kunj's gaze - Aru baccha you need rest..yeh sab baatein baad mein..

Aru crying - No! No! Aap mujhe batao Addu kaisa hai..humein bachane ke chakkar mein.. *hiccuped due to continuous crying*

Kunj shocked - Ma..Matlab ?!

Aru cried - A..agar..main khane..khane ke zid na karta..mein aur Twinkle mam jaate he nahi toh yeh sab nahi hota..Addu ne humein bachane ke liye khud..khud.. *fainted*

Aru fainted not able to complete his words due to stress..Kunj and Kiyaan held him on time..

They immediately shifted him back to the ward but a different one as he was some what conscious now..where as twinkle was still unconscious..

Thori Khatti Mithi Life {Complete}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें