Kokichi__Oma lists her favorite V3 Characters

So my number one I obviously Kokichi. I love my beautiful little grape hitler gremlin boi so much I even got a pillow of him and bring it to school every day don't ask. Also he partially blamed himself for the deaths of Advacado an Kaedead cuz he felt like he didn't do anything to help and was basically useless so he couldn't do anything to stop it. And his goal from basically the beginning was to get Shuichi to understand him but he died before that could happen (don't worry things get better in his salmon mode ending) and that when he saw the secret of the outside world it occurred to him that Dice, his friends that were so close to him that they were basically his only family, were dead and also no one mourned his death and he was seen as a nuisance and a pain and all the big lets players saw him as an evil asshole who got the precious bug boi killed and pretended to cry for him and that the big lets players didn't really try to look into his character that much and Kodaka make Oumasai, the relationship that is supposed to reflect Momoharu, was so subtle people basically thought that Kokichi is a yandere stalker and Shuichi hates him when that isn't the case and they think that Kokichi doesn't deserve Shuichi and ship him with keadead instead cuz of the pure basic mediocre vanilla fluff forced shįt trash can dumpster fire that is Saimatsu and that SAIMATSU SHOULD FUCKING BURN AND THATS JUST A FACT and that everyone calls him the new Komeada when that isn't really the case cuz they are 2 separate characters with 2 separate personalities and KOKICHI IS A GOOD BOI AND DESERVES ALL THE PANTA AND GAY DETECTIVE EMOS HE WANTS. I just copied a comment I alreaady posted.

My number two is Moo Tits Iroom aka Gorgeous Girl Genius Miu Iruma and her Golden Brain Cells aka Cum Dumpster. Miu makes my parents look at me funny. Not like my wattpad account didn't already do that. But whenever best grill is on screen I lower the volume and make sure to speak loudly when she talks. Also I showed my parents my lock screen background and it's this picture

 Also I showed my parents my lock screen background and it's this picture

And when I showed my dad he looked ready to disown me...

My number three is the emo detective thot slayer Succi boi himself, Shuichi Saihara. I lob my emo cinnamon roll mainly cuz he's the ultimate mood I wanna die to Shuichi I get it. Also he's precious, I love Saioma, and he's definitely a Seme. F i g h t m e .

Number 4 is none other than the toaster anti- robaphobic hand dryer music player, dickless robot himself... KEEBO! One of the reasons I love him is cuz he did what I have wanted to do. Blow up and act like I don't know nobody. No but Keebo is a precious innocent dickless boi who I love with all of my heart. Dick or no dick.

My number 5 is Big boi bug boi Gonta Gokuhara. Bug catching looking ass... TO THE EXTREME! Gonta is gentlemen and also well adjusted individual m'lady. Also who doesn't love Gonta, literary who wasn't sad when Gonta dies, who didn't cry, who didn't like Gonta? Hm? Ya! THATS WHAT I THOUGHT! NO ONE DIDN'T LIKE GONTA! WE ALL LOVED HIM! OK!

Number 6 is the maid wifu herself, Kirumom Toejam. I luv the prime minister of kawaii little weeb country. She is goffic, and i want her to be my maid mom wifu for lifu. RIP the only non-thot in Danganronpa V3. Also fun fact after Kirumom's trial for a free time event you can find Kokichi in her lab and personally I like to believe he's mourning her death because although he would never admit it he really liked kirumi cuz, as much as he pushes away every opportunity, he just wants a normal life and kirumi was willing to be an important role in his life. I also just copied that from a comment I posted again.

Number 7 is Avocado Amommy. He is hot, he is my dad, I don like that he is dead, he's and avocado, he has a phone sex line operator voice, also poor boi, he also has alot of sisters, his talent is cool, Oumami is cool (i guess) I hate Tsumugi, and he has a motherfucking boat so Izaru is on this bitch.

Number 8 is Tenko the Chubshredder. Her view on men is my view on this fucking place we call earth. The main reason I like her is cuz i read the fanfic Defense Mechanisms (if you havent read it get on it) and in the fic Tenko is best grill.

Number 9 Himoko Yumeno. She is a magical strawberry.

no but actually, Himiko is very relatable, also she's cute

and finally 10 is...

Kork