Why I love Kokichi so much

Kokichi is by far my favorite character out of every game, anime, tv show, or hentai out there. I first took up an interest in Kokichi before even knowing his name. I saw his design and was like "look at that good boi" his innocent looking smile, short king hight, and overall color scheme in general made me really like him and he quickly became my favorite before I even knew his name (this shows how far a good character design goes and the importance of it) but once I get to know him a little more my love for him grew bigger than pregame Shuichi's Danganronpa boner.

His playful childish attitude made me think "what a precious cinnamon roll" and his intelligence and cunning lies made me think "MY SON WONT TAKE YOUR SHIT HE KNOWS WHAT YOUR THINKING" I've always really liked the super smart characters in anime for example, Kirigiri, Akise from future diary, Naoto from persona 4, Makoto from persona 5, king from seven deadly sins, and Killua and Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter. To me, the smarter the better. One of the reasons I like the smart ones is cuz they won't fall for the obvious traps, and they have these cool plans, and so on and so forth. My favorite "sub-Genre" of smart characters are the detectives cuz I like solvent the mystery with them and there just so cool.

Anyways, the more and more time I spent with Kokichi the more I loved him and I thought my love was maxed out until... Saiouma than my love for Kokichi went so fucking high i don't think I'll ever be sober again. But one of the most important reasons that I love Kokichi is that I relate deeply to him. While I don't do the same extreme things Kokichi does I do have a habit of lying and pushing people away, and I kinda feel his loneliness and longing for any kind of relationship, the way he masks his true emotions reminds me of how I also bottle up my feelings. That's why I will always defend Kokichi, come for anything else, he'll even Saiouma, but I will throw hands if you hate my precious baby boy

(and yes I am aware of the wrong he has done and how some of that stuff he does in the game should not be excused even if he was just doing it to save himself or end the game or prevent a murder or something. His manipulative personality and constant need to hide his true intentions has caused him a lot, even his life but even so I still love him and all of his scary faces)