Yes, I will help you

I can relax again and I fall finaly in sleep. Stephen and I sleep the whole night, together. We need it after awake and the stress we had for more then twentyfour hours. 

I wake up. I take a look on my watch and know that I sleep for mor then fiveteen hours. I feel a way beter. I look next to me and see Emily is still sleeping. I know, I need her next to me, next few months. I wrap my left arm around her. Emily open her eyes. Emily has a look to me. She lay her hand on my cheek. "Stephen, I need to know what is on your mind. I will know where I can help you. I need you to let youre feelings out. When you don't do that you get crazy."She said to me. 

"Yes, I know. You say to me that someone have a look to it. I don't listen to you because I had so much fun filming all the scenes. And now I lay in the hospital for atleast a week and I have to recover in 4 months. I hate my self so much now. I had to listen but I didn't. I sit here in a to short bed with my right arm tighed against my chest. I can't move it. I hope, I can be the Arrow again after this terrible four months. It doesn't hurt at the moment but I need you're help by almost everything because I'm right handed."

I start laughing. So Stephen did. "Yes, I will help you with everything. I know, that you listen to me next time."I said to Stephen. "I think, I have to do. And I need to pee." He said with a big smile on his face. He stand right and I see he have his hospital stuff on. "Stephen, I don't have to help you. You have to flip and sit."I laugh. He walk away when the nurse walk in. "Where is Mister Amell?"She asked. "He need to pee."I answer. "Oke, he need you're help with almost everything. I hope you can go home to pick some zipped hoodies and sweatpants."the nurse asked to me. I nod. "I will help my lovely boyfriend and I go home today to take a shower and pick up his stuff." I have a little chat with the nurse till Stephen came back. The nurse check his wounds and leave us.

"Pulling up my boxershort with one hand is a thing. The next time you have to help me."I said when the nurse leave us. Emily start to laugh. So am I. I take a seat on the chair next to the window. Emily take a seat on my lap and wrap her arms around my shoulders. "Auw. That hurts there sit the wound."I told her. "Sorry sweatheart."She said. She wrap her arms around my waist and lay her head against my shoulder. "I have to leave to go home and take some stuff for you."She told me.