It's so hard

I'm so exited about our holiday. We leave our house at midnight. I hope this holiday give my lovely girlfriend more confidence about her feelings. I turn in my sport stuff and go out for a run. I walk to Emily who read a book. I peck her lips and told her that I go out for a run.

Stephen told me that he goes out for a run. I nod my head and he leave. I stand right and start cooking. I make Stephen's favorite food for diner. I'm so in though, that I don't hear that Stephen came back home. I came back on earth when I feel his lips in my neck. I put everything on a lower fire before I turn around and look him in the eye's. 

Emily look me in the eyes. I can't deny her longer. I push my lips on hers. I think she break apart but she doesn't. She answer my kiss. My hands move to her bra. When I try to open it, she break apart. She shake her head. I pull her in for a hug. Luckely, she let it happen. 

Stephen try to open my bra, that is the moment, I break apart from him. Luckely, he understand what I did and pull me in for a hug. I let it happen and I feel safe in his arms. I turn around in his arms and start cooking again. Stephen hold his arms around my waist.

I hold my arms around her waist when she start cooking again. I puch my body against her back. "Stephen?"She said. "What?"I answerd. "We don't make love today. I,m not in the mood for that." I release my arms from her waist and I walk to the bathroom and take a shower. I love her so much but she loose a bit of her love for me. The kiss was great but I wand more but I have to respect her and her feelings. I dry my self and walk back to the kitchen, to Emily. 

Stephen has his shower. I can see something is bothering him and I can tell what. I finish cooking and put some of the food on a plate. I eat some bites but I can't eat when I see Stephen, who flip his food over and over. I feel so bad, I stand right and walk to him. I wrap my arms around his waist and I push my body against his back. He lay his hands on mine and rub them with his dump. 

Emily wrap her arms around my waist. I don't know what to do with this. I rub her hands. "Sorry, Stephen." she start talking. "When you came back from the shower, I saw there is something that bother you. And I can tell you exactly what is bothering you at the moment. You hate it when, I answer you're kiss and break apart when you show me, you want more." "Yes, that is exactley what is bother me. Emily, I love you so much. I know you loose some of you're love for me. That kiss we shared was great and it make me I want more of you. I want to feel you're skin against mine. I will make love with the love of my life. I know you said it will be happen not that often as before and I know I have to respect you and you're feelings. I'm healty men with a wonderfull women in front of me.  It is so hard."