The Cave

Regina's POV

"The echo cave. To save Neal and Henry we have to tell our deepest secret. Something no one knows." Hook says.

"You in?" Hook asks smirking at Emma. We walk in and there is Neal at the end.

"How do we know this will work?" I ask crossing my arms. This sounds sketchy.

"Well let's give it a try."

"I kissed Emma." Hook says and I have to hold in my urge to rip him info to pieces. Emma looks at me and I turn away. We don't lie and we don't keep secrets. She even said that. Why wouldn't she tell me about this?

"That's your biggest secret? It was just a kiss Hook." Emma says.

"After I lost my Milah I never thought I could move on. Until I met you." I look down feeling the tears in my eyes. Wow. That's great. Everything shakes and the walkway builds a little.

"Okay I guess I'll go next." Snow says.

"We have a beautiful, smart, strong, brave daughter. Whom I love very much. But we missed everything. Her first steps. Her first words. Her first smile. Everything. And as much as I say I'm okay with it I'm not! When we get back to Storybrooke I want go at it. I want another try. I want another baby." Emma looks down and I see the hurt in her face. It builds again.

"That's amazing and I would love nothing more. I know you would be a great mother and you should have another baby but it can't be with me." Everyone looks at him confused. Woah. This just gets better and better until it's me or Emma's turn.

"What? What are you saying?" Snow asks.

"When Hook and I went to get the sextant we lied. We went to find a cure for dream shade." A tear falls from his eyes.

"The lost boys. You pushed me away-"

"I wasn't quick enough."

"We got the cure and I'm good but it comes at price. I will never be able to leave Neverland." He finishes and it's builds more.

"Regina." Hook says.

"I'll go!" Emma says. I know what she's doing. And now not a good time.

"I know everyone thinks I love Neal. And I'm so heartbroken. And I do and I probably always will because he gave me my son and he was the first person in this world actually cared for me. But I'm in love with Regina...... We've been secretly together for 2 years now. And I love her more that life itself." She looks at me and I smile.

"I guess I'm next." I say seeing the path grow more.

"I have another kind of big one." Emma says.

"What?" I ask and she steps to me and grabs my hands.

"I love you."

"That's not much of secret now. But I love you too." I whisper blushing.

"You're adorable." She says smiling.

"We don't have time for this Miss Swan. What's your other secret?"

"I know I said we will find a way but I want to have a baby with you." It shakes and she squeezes my hands tighter.

"What?"

"I love you and you're an amazing mother and having another baby with you is kind of a dream come true. And I don't want a donor or for me to carry the baby and it be only half our DNA. I want it fully ours. Both DNA and I want you to carry our baby."

"What?"

"Don't be mad at me." Emma says.

"I guess it's my turn now."