2: Bunker

Chapter 2: Bunker

Scarlett's feet stand like a statue at the top of the stairs. She heard that morning voices in the kitchen. It almost feels so unwelcoming.

"Dean, you can't be serious! She's a stranger."

As she stepped closer to the kitchen she heard Dean grumble. "She has nowhere to go, Sam. What was I supposed to do? Leave her to Crowley."

She figured out they were fighting about her. Well he was the one to stop the deal. She was perfectly fine with the deal until he ruined it. Her eyes roamed the room. The place was pretty outdated. She could tell that this place hadn't been updated since the 60's. She growled angrily as she stumbled upon a room with books on the back shelf. Do they think they live in the 70's? Apparently her question was answered when she entered the kitchen.

"I understand but we can't take in strays!"

She stumbled upon Dean and his brother Sam. Well that's what she thinks his name is, since that's what she heard Dean say.

"I never asked him to." She butted in, causing the brothers to face her.

"Sc—"

"It's fine, I'll go." She interrupted them before Dean could say a word.

Before she could turn. She felt an arm pulling back. "Wait! That was my idiot little brother." She faced Dean with a hard face. She could tell he was clearly annoyed at his brother.

She turned around to face him. She got the feeling under that tough mindset. He was really only trying to help someone in need or thought she was in need. She wasn't. Her life was in shambles. It didn't matter anymore.

"Why do you care so much?!" She snapped, withdrawing all her fury into one explosion.