Newt ~Smut?~

Newt flung the door open, Y/n in his arms, she sighed and looked at her Hufflepuff friend. "Newt I can walk you know..." she spoke as he set her down on his desk, he examined the cuts on her chest, arms, shoulders, legs, and side. He didn't speak, he just went over to his work station and began to make a potion. What led to this moment was Y/n was being stubborn, she decided to try and feed the Kelpie by herself. The Kelpie didn't recognize her and attacked. Thankfully Newt saved her before the Kelpie could kill her. She watched as her friend made the potion, he put some onto a cotton ball. He turned around to face her, they were in his case and oh yeah. Y/n was half naked because she was in her bikini. His face flushed and he avoided eye contact. "Uh...I-I'll with the cuts on your arms..." he spoke in a soft voice, "okay..." she held back a giggle. She had always been in love with everything Newt did, from the way he talked to the way he'd get bashful whenever she called him adorable. However, Y/n didn't know that Newt felt the same thing she felt. He was in love with every little thing Y/n did. He loved her voice, her hair, her eyes, the way her body was shaped, the way she'd dance around the case when he was playing music, he loved the way she connected with his creatures, Pickett being her favorite one and Niffler enjoying her presence as well. Niffler liked her so much that he didn't steal anything from her.

The thing Newt loved the most about Y/n was her legs, since she lived with him in his apartment he would always see her legs whenever he'd pass her in the hallway after she got out of the shower, naturally they wouldn't say anything to each other because...she had just gotten out of the shower. He thought her legs always looked so smooth. 'They look as smooth as an Occamy...' he thought to himself as he gently dabbed the cotton ball on one of the cuts on her hands. Newt thought this was perfect, he'd get to examine her body without it being awkward and he inhaled deeply at the thought of your fingers entangling themselves in his hair. 'Focus Newt...now is not the time to be thinking of that' he mentally reminded himself.

Y/n watched as his breathing grew heavy, he treated her as if she were a glass doll that was going to break at any moment, her eyes danced across his chest, he wasn't wearing his vest, his tie was undone and just sat around his neck, his sleeves were unbuttoned near his wrists, and his shirt hung around his waist.

Her eyes made their way up to his face, he was too focused on putting the potion on her cuts to notice that she was staring at him, she memorized every little detail of his face and gave herself a small smile

Her eyes made their way up to his face, he was too focused on putting the potion on her cuts to notice that she was staring at him, she memorized every little detail of his face and gave herself a small smile. 'I wonder if I can get that innocent side of him to go away for a few moments...' she blushed at her own thought. He moved from her hands to her arms, like before, he gently rubbed the potion that was on the cotton ball onto the cuts. He pulled away and she let out a small whimper at the loss of his touch, he blushed as he put some more of the potion onto another cotton ball. "It's best to not use the same cotton ball..." he whispered as he continued to patch her up. Then came her neck, he blushed 'her neck is so beautiful...' he cleared his throat, "move your head please...I-I've gotta get the c-cut on you n-neck" he stuttered as she mover her head a little so he had better access to the cut on her neck, he hesitated and began to gently rub the cotton ball on her neck. She let out a shudder 'Merlin's beard...was that because of the potion...or am I...' his thoughts trailed off as he watched the cut heal itself.

She moved her head back to where it originally was, their noses were now brushing against each other. They looked into each other's eyes, his eye flickered down to her lips, 'they look so beautiful...I wonder how they feel against mine...' his eyes looked into hers. He swallowed and then moved away for another cotton ball. 'I've gotta get her side now...Merlin's beard!' he clenched his jaw and looked at her with a red face. "Y-Y/n...I need to g-get your side..." he explained as she blushed, "okay...do you need me to lay back or something?" she asked cocking her head to the side, "i-it'll make it easier..." he trailed off, he watched as she lays back on his desk. 'Merlin's beard she's beautiful...' he walked up to her, he examined the cut, it went from her side to her belly button. 'The kisses I could leave on her stomach...' he shook the thought out of his head. He placed a hand on her hip, he stood between her legs, his breathing grew heavier at the sight of the one he loved laying back on his desk. His desk. 'For the love of...focus Newt!' he mentally yelled at himself. He began to rub the cotton ball gently on her stomach, she let out a silent moan, he had to situate himself so she couldn't feel his growing hard-on.

'Not the potion! I'm causing this' he inhaled deeply once again as the cotton ball traveled from her stomach to her side, he watched as the cut healed itself and then back away. "Y-You can sit up now..." he looked at the ground, avoiding eye contact with her, and then putting more potion on another cotton ball. "I-I've gotta...do your legs n-now..." he blushed, she returned the blush and looked away. "Fine..." she cleared her throat, he kneeled down, gently grabbed one of her legs, he began to spread the potion on her leg, he did the same to other, then he couldn't help himself. His lips then ghosted up her leg which caused her to gasp a little. He traveled up her body, he placed his forehead against hers, his hands gripped onto her hips, and both of them breathing heavily. "N-Newt?" she asked as she saw his pupils were dilated, "the things I could do to you right now..." he demeanor seemed to have changed from that awkward, adorable Hufflepuff she loved into something else she had never seen before. She blushed and was about to say something but he locked lips with her. He roughly kissed her as their lips moved in sync, she knew her lips were gonna be bruised in the morning. 'What am I doing?! What are we doing?!' he thought as his eyes went wide, he then backed away panting and avoided eye contact again. "I-I'm so sorry...I-I didn't mean t-to k-kiss you..." he panted as she blinked at him, "oh...uh...okay...well...thanks for patching me up Newt..." she climbed off his desk and then went to her bedroom.

Newt then facepalmed, 'Merlin's beard...I just messed it up! I wanted to kiss her...j-just under different circumstances...it was the adrenaline...yes...that's what it was. It was the fact that she nearly died...and that's why we got turned on...and why I kissed her. Because of the adrenaline...' he panted as he ran his fingers through his hair. He then put everything away, walked up the ladder, closed his case, put it away, and then went to his room. He sat on his bed, 'I've gotta go tell her...' he mentally growled, he sighed as he got off the bed, he left his room and knocked on her bedroom door. She sleepily opened the door. 'She was asleep...' his eyes danced around her body as he looked at her pajamas. 'Black tank top that shows her cleavage and a pair of flannel pajama pants...' he sighed and avoided eye contact. "A-About what happened..." he started, "forget about it Newt...it obviously meant nothing to you...so...just forget it" she sighed, "no! That's not what I-...*sighs*...I didn't want to kiss you under those circumstances..." he started as he looked into her eyes and she blushed.

"I-I wanted to take you someplace special..." he looked at the ground again, "I-I don't even know if you f-feel the same..." he sighed, she giggled, and he looked at her. "You're so adorable..." she spoke as she pulled him down for a passionate kiss. Like before in the case, their lips moved in sync. She gripped onto his shirt as she pulled her inside her room, he kicked the door closed with his foot, and never broke the kiss. He got what he wanted when her fingers entangled themselves in his brown locks. They walked towards the bed, she fell back and he climbed on top of her. Both of them panting, "I love you too Newt...and I know I'm just a muggle...but I don't want to be with anyone else but you" she whispered, "you're more than just a muggle Y/n...you're mine" he spoke as he began to attack her neck with kisses. "I've been experimenting with Amortentia" he started as she cocked her head to the side. "I think I've got it down...we could test it if you want" he chewed on the inside of his mouth, "isn't Amortentia bad though? Like...it could make the drinker obsessed..." she spoke as he placed his forehead against hers.