Newt ~Fluff~

"Right...you know what to do right?" my friend looked at me as we looked at each other, Newt Scamander had hired me to be his assistant, however somewhere during our years of working together, we had become friends and we were okay with that. "Yeah! Act like a witch...I don't understand why they can't just be like London..." I sighed as he reached for his case. We were headed to America to let a Thunderbird go in Arizona, he closed the part of the case that had opened. He picked his up and sat it on his lap. "Dougal...settle down now please," he spoke as he case growled at him a little "it won't be long" he added as I smiled, we then got off the boat, went through customs and started walking. We stopped in front of a bank.

~Time skip~

I was in Newt's case taking care of the creatures when I heard footsteps, "sit down" he told someone as I began to feed Grindylows. Then Newt walked up, "how many got out?" he asked running his fingers through his hair, "it was only the Murtlap" I told him as he sighed, "of course Niffler's gone...little bugger." he sighed as someone walked up, "he was bitten by the Murtlap..." Newt explained, "here you Mr. Kowalski," Newt handed him some pellets, "can you go feed the Mooncalfs?" he asked as the man nodded and then walked off. I followed Newt to the Occamy's "everyone has been fed" I told him as he smiled at me, "thank you Y/n..." he sighed as he picked up the one that hatched in the bank. I watched as he fed the Occamys, 'I should tell him...' I thought to myself as I smiled. I always loved watching him interact with his creatures, "h-hey Newt..." I spoke as he looked at me with a smile, "what is it Y/n?" he asked, I stared into his eyes, I opened my mouth, "nevermind...it's nothing..." I lied as I cleared my throat and walked off.

I sat on the hammock and sighed as it swayed. I picked up a book of poetry I was reading. "What are you reading?" the man from before asked me, "it's a book of poetry...romance poems that is..." I replied as he cocked his head to the side, "are you in love with someone? You don't seem the type to read poems like that..." he raised an eyebrow, my eyes traveled over to Newt who was cleaning the Nundus. He followed my eyes, "ah! Well...I should leave you to your reading then..." he then walked off as Newt walked up and sat down beside me with a sigh. I kept reading the book, "what poem is that?" he asked, we had a thing where we'd recite the poems to each other just to pass the time. It was the way he spoke when reciting the poem to me that made me fall for him. "I Imagine" I whispered avoiding eye contact with him. "You gonna read it?" he cocked his head to the side, I shook my head and sighed. "I don't want to..." I whispered as he cocked his head, "are you okay?" he raised an eyebrow, "yeah..." I nodded knowing it was a lie. I put that book down and then grabbed another one filled with all types of poetry. "Read me one...please" he gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"Pain, pain go away!
Please do not come back another day.
Tears falling down my face.
Oh, how I wish for his warm embrace.
Wonder if he cares about me.
Wonder if this is supposed to be.
How can he stand there and break my heart?
How did we allow us to grow so far apart?
My dreams of us being happy is not going to come true.
All I am feeling is down and blue.
Pain, pain go away.
Bring me back to another day
where he loved me and
we thought we were meant to be.
I will not stop loving you; that much is true,
but I will be stronger in time
and not feel so blue.
You will always be in my heart,
even when we are apart.
One day I will have that warm embrace,
and tears will stop flowing down my face.
Pain, pain go away.
Leave me alone and do not stay." I read as I fought back the tears, he gave me a sad look, the man had left us alone in the case, he pulled me into a hug but I just pushed him away and got up.

"Your beauty is unspeakable.
Your love is inescapable.
And I have fallen deep for you.
The heavens twilight stars,
Lit up the night sky,
And I saw you through the midnight gloom.
Winters death,
Took away my breath,
And stopped the bloom of love.
But the radiance that came from you.
Reflected off the snow,
Melted away all my fears.
And dried all my tears.
Now I pray to see you again.
In the chilled wind,
I smell your perfume.
My love is only for you.
How long I've waited to see your face again.
I wish this wouldn't end...
I wish I could send,
A love letter straight to your heart.
From me to you, my love is true.
A vampire, I wait outside my tomb.
To see you again
To be in a lovers sin...
I pray unto the gods.
I pray unto it all.
So I won't fall,
Far from you...
Just please my lover take my heart..." he spoke as I stopped, I turned and threw the book at him which he unsurprisingly dodged, "you don't get the right to recite love poems to me Scamander..." I told him as he gave me a confused look, tears rolled down my cheeks, "what's this about Y/n?" he was concerned, "how about the fact that I'm in love with you...but...you're a wizard...and you could never love a muggle..." I cried as he pulled me into his arms, he chuckled, placed a finger under my chin, and lifted my face. "You're such an idiot..." he smiled as more tears streamed down my face, "you being a muggle has nothing to do with me not telling you how I felt...it had everything to do with the fact that I'm...as you love to call me...a ball of awkward adorableness..." he told me as he placed his forehead against mine.

"For so long, I wished for the day.
The day that our love would find its way.
From my heart and into your soul,
The feeling so strong, I had no control.

When that day came, when I found you again,
I vowed never to make the same mistake.
I knew I would never let you go,
For my life is now complete in a way I cannot show.

For eternity I will spend making you believe,
You are the sole reason that I breathe.
My life is yours, my hopes and desires too.
Until my dying day, my heart is reserved just for you.

You are everything I could ever need and more,
More than I deserve or would dare wish for.
You are my baby, my angel, my dream girl.
I'm thankful every day that you are my whole world.

For the time I spend with you, my heart truly sings.
My one, my only, my EVERYTHING." he whispered as he placed a gentle kiss upon my lips. My eyes went wide and I kissed back. We pulled apart, he wiped away a tear with his thumb and smiled at me. "You think I kept you around because you were my assistant? Why'd you think I wanted you to be my assistant in the first place Y/n?" he spoke as I chuckled, "I've loved you from the moment I saw you...I just have a hard time showing people that side of me..." he explained as I smiled and kissed him again.