Writer's Block ~Eddie Redmayne Smut~

I sat at my desk typing up the next chapter for my book that I was going to publish. It was about a family that had to go through the troubles back during the Revolutionary War, my boyfriend was away for filming as he normally is, and I was extremely pissed off about the fact that I had hit a writer's block. My music was blasting through my speakers, it was so loud that I didn't hear someone come in. They placed their lips on my neck, "miss me?" he whispered as I smiled a little, "only a little" I spoke in my best Jack Sparrow voice, "did you watch Pirates of the Caribean without me?" he nibbled on my ear as I giggled. "Maybe", "that's not my name...my name is Redmayne" he joked as I snorted and laughed. I looked at him and gave him a kiss. "How's the book coming?" he asked as he began to unpack, "ugh! The book..." I groaned as I turned my attention back to my computer, "what's wrong love?" he asked as he walked back over and read what I had so far, "I've hit a writer's block..." I sighed as he smirked, "I know an author who might be able to help" he smiled as I looked at him, "no...Jo has enough on her plate...what with Fantastic Beasts 3 coming out in November...I don't wanna bother her." I told him, "then we'll go with plan B..." he turned my desk chair around and smirked. "Feeling thorny are we?" I asked as he rolled his eyes, "no it's not that love," he pulled me out of my chair.

"Get changed...we're gonna go get some ice cream" he smiled as he kissed my cheek. I threw on a grey tank top, his flannel shirt which was extremely comfortable, a pair of short shorts, and a pair of black boots. "Ready!" I smiled as he chuckled at my childishness, we left the house and walked through the streets of London. "How odd is it that it's not raining?" he asked wrapping his arm around me, "it hasn't rained all day," I told him as we reached the ice cream parlor. We went inside, got some ice cream cones, and walked some more until we ended up in a park. "How nice..." I joked as he laughed and he climbed onto the playground, "I am the Hufflepuff king!" he shouted as I giggled, "with your Y/H/H (your Hogwarts house) queen!" I spoke as he smiled at me, "M'lady!" he held out his hand as he bowed and I giggled again. I took his hand and we sat on the playground. To the left of us was the slide. I sat across from him as he finished his ice cream. I giggled at him, "what?" he cocked his head, "you have ice cream on your nose" I giggled as I kissed his nose, his smile grew and he kissed me passionately. He pulled away and placed his forehead against mine.

"Y/n..." he whispered as I kissed him again just as passionately, our lips moved in sync as his hand ran up the outside of my thigh, he gave my thigh a little squeeze which made me silently moan into the kiss as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced together, "Y/n...I need you right now..." he whispered as he pulled away for air. "At a child playground?" I cocked an eyebrow, he thought for a moment and looked around at our surroundings. "Maybe not here..." he then spoke as I laughed, "let's head home then..." he smirked as I smiled. When we got home he didn't waste any time kissing me, his hands slid down into my shorts as I gasped, he played with my clit with his finger as he kissed my neck, "I love it whenever your back is to me...it makes it easier to touch you" he growled huskily in my ear as I moaned, he closed the front door with his foot, "s-shouldn't we wait until...t-the b-bedroom?" I panted as he chuckled, "I plan on taking you here...in the front room..." he kissed my ear as I moaned.

He shoved a finger inside of me. "Haa~" my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I closed them. "Fuck...to the couch" he whispered as he removed his hand and I sat on the couch, "take off your clothes darling" he spoke as I removed my clothes, "keep my shirt on...you look so sexy in it..." he looked me up and down as I blushed and kept his shirt on, he stood in front of me. "Sit..." he demanded, I did as he asked, he kneeled down, propped my legs against the coffee table, his lips ghosted up one of my legs and I smiled contently. He then began to leave marks on my inner thigh. 'He could make art with the hickies he leaves...' I thought as he mouth grew closer to my entrance, he flattened his tongue and licked a solid, wet strip on my clit. "Ngh~" I groaned as he buried his face in me and began to suck on my clit, "ah~ E-Eddie~" I moaned as I gripped onto his hair and arched my chest. He then shoved a finger in me and began to thrust his finger in and out of me. "Oh~" I moaned as he gave me another kiss, I gripped onto his wrist as he stopped his movements, "what is it?" he was worried, "n-nothing...I-I just don't want you to keep teasing me..." I looked at him through my eyelashes.

He smirked, removed his pants, his shirt, and then his boxers. He lined himself up, "wait...what about protection?" I asked him, he was silent, "I-I...kind of wanna try for a child..." his face went red as I blinked a few times. "A very subtle way of asking if I want to start a family" I giggled as he smiled and kissed me passionately, he placed his forehead against mine, and slowly pushed into me. "If you want to have a child with me..." he whispered as he began to slowly thrust into me, "ah~ Y-Yes Eddie..." I panted as he smiled and picked up his pace, pretty soon the both of us were moaning each other's name and panting. "Y-Y/n..." he panted as my head lolled back against the couch, "m-marry me..." he suddenly said as my eyes snapped open and I looked at him. He panted as he placed his forehead against mine, never slowing down for me to process what he had just said. "W-What?" I moaned as he kissed my neck leaving marks, "m-marry me Y-Y/n...ngh~" he groaned as he bit down on my neck and his pace grew faster, "yes. Yes, E-Eddie! Oh god!" I screamed out as he let out a breathless chuckle and he began to thrust into me harder and faster. I then felt a knot form in my stomach, "E-Eddie! I-I'm close!" I moaned out as he growled in my ear, "me too..." he panted just then the knot in my stomach came loose and I came, "fuck!" he groaned as he bit down on my neck and released inside of me.

He pulled out and sat beside me panting, "oh! That reminds me!" he suddenly spoke as I looked over at him. He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a box. "I was gonna do it properly...but we did what we did..." he chuckled awkwardly as he opened the box and there sat a beautiful ring. I buttoned up his flannel shirt that I was still wearing and smiled. I took the ring out of the box and slid it on my ring finger. He smiled as he put his boxers on, he then picked me up, carried me to our room, he lays me on the bed and then climbs in bed next to me. "Good night future Mrs. Redmayne" he whispered kissing my forehead as we drifted off to sleep.