Chapter 1: A day like Yesterday

The blazing sun loomed high showering Gekko High with its heat scorching the earth below. Crickets conducted an orchestra with there legs. The school yards trees rustled back and forth with each brach scraping on one another. Close to the second story window, a young man, starred into the cloudless sky, his eyes match the same color. He signaled a heavy sigh, excluding himself from the days lecture.
"His place is just to quite some times," the boy thought to himself, quickly adjusting his left eye to a cloud that came into view, "but hell the view is to die for sometimes."
The boy brought his head over to the teacher, continuing with the lesson. The teacher turned to the boy asking for an answer to a question, he had no recollection of.
"Zero" the boy answered.
"Correct, Kiraa." The teacher praised, "however since this is English class, zero would be the correct answer for the amount of attention your paying in this class."
Kiraa turned his head back to the widow glancing over to the late morning P.E. Class with Mrs. Vanike. They walked in a bungle messed, on their way to the track for a mile run. A quick white glint shine in Kiraa's eye. Only able to see the top of a girl's head she wore a glittery hair band holding her hair in a pony tail. Kiraa cracked a grin, thinking to himself that the girl is as cute as ever even during a gym class.
Kiraa lifted his head to the sky trying to enjoy something in his quite town.

Kiraa could feel the sun beating on his skin, his sweat started from his forehead running across his face, eventually forming behind his back running down his back down into his shorts. His arms were the only pillars keeping him up.
"Pillars! I'm a nice strong pillar!" Kiraa thought to himself with control breathing crams crunching his abs.
"Holy fuck man, I've never seen anyone run that fast."
"Shut up Cole," Kiraa barked, "but help me up...please."
"Sure, sure" without friction Cole assisted, wrapping his arm around Kiraa's neck, "you know you could join track and field."
"You know I could," Kiraa snarked, "you could also do cooking classes since you food is so good."
"That's not funny, Kiraa." Cole responded with little delay.
"You started it. hey take me to the bench's, Cole, my legs are just gone."
"I bet. You ran the 800 in under two minutes, Mrs Vanike, even said fast runners in the back, slow to the front. Even with that you blew passed everyone. I'm sure SHE would be impressed if she had our P.E. Class."
"I-I..i, I have no idea what your talking about," Kiraa blushed rose red.
"You can try to hide it man but I know you have a thing for Kaga Stockfelt , she is cute. Rich to with her father working at the hospital, and Mother owning said hospital. You really know how to pick them."
"It's not like that! Really," Kiraa shouted being placed on the benches, "Thanks man."
"Dude its cool, I'm just fucking with you." Cole laughed.

Kaga Stockfelt, Kiraa's crush since sophomore year at Gekko high. There chances of meeting each other was astronomical.
Walking through Quarter park, Kiraa strolled back with soda cases for little kids at a family party his friend Jake invited him. With Coke held in one hand and Dr. Pepper held in the other. Kiraa looked around the park, taking in the peaceful scenery. The wind gently swaying the trees branches back an forth. The canals water running down the park.
"What a lovely day," Kiraa whispered under his breath, "would be better behind a window and fast food in my mouth."
Stopping to complain Kiraa continued walking back. A glint flicker hit Kiraa's eye, getting his attention. Kiraa set his eyes on a girl sitting alone on a brench facing away from Kiraa, but facing a small lake in the park. She had long orange hair, having wave like features added appearing she had got it done at a salon before coming here.
Kiraa was star stuck, his legs move automatically towards this stranger. With each step forward, felt like heavy weight strapped down on his feet. It finally hit him, he was standing to the side of this girl, who gripped her dress tight.
"Hey you...okay?" Kiraa muttered not being loud enough to be notice.
Kiraa cracked open a box of Dr. Pepper pulling two soda cans out handing one to the girl trying a second time to call out. "Hey, out here alone or enjoying a walk around the park. Ether or is fine."
The girl wiped tears away from her eyes looking at the can of soda, "W-who are you."
"Name's, Kiraa, I'm just on my way back to a party. You?"
"Don't you look kinda old to be going to parties in the morning," a smirked was shown across her face happily excepting the soda.
"True. Friend dragged me out of my house. Before I had a chance to scratch the crust out of my eye."
"What kind of a friend would do that," the girl laughed wiping a tear out of her eye, "sure I'll tag along. My name is Kaga Stockfelt. Nice to meet you Kiraa."