Chapter 3: The Unwarming Welcome

Kiraa stood to the side of Lilith, with the group confused by her decision Asagi remained in contact with Lilith along with Angie. Kiraa would look back at Lilith and Asagi and Angie.
"Are you serious Ma'am?" Asagi said still in dismay.
"Yes dead serious, Asagi. My brother might impress you in the simulation tonight."
"TONIGHT!!" Kiraa yelled, "Lilith this isn't a prank is it I'm only in highschool don't you think this is a little out of my field?"
"Angie could you take him to get suited up for the simulation." Lilith request, without a back lash Angie happily smiled and asked Kiraa to follow her. Without resistance Kiraa followed looking back one more time at Lilith and Asagi.

"You can't be serious!" Asagi shouted looking back in the direction Angie and Kiraa had left, "he's you're brother and you want to put him up for a project I've spend hard growling months on even blood tears and sweats."
"Asagi I understand where you're coming from. Believe me I do. I wouldn't have had the resources I have to help if I didn't see the fire in your eyes for this. But you'll be making Vraves for not just men but for young men, around my brothers age as well." Lilith reason.
Asagi couldnt put anymore hard friction on Lilith with everything she had said was right. Not that Lilith was rubbing it in Asagi's face. Seeing how Asagi was only 17, Lilith needed to show her the big picture.

"Lilith told us a little about her brother, but I never thought she would actually bring him," Angie laughed going through applicators to partake in Asagi's project.
Kiraa slipped into a skin tight suit with brad shoulder pads, chest rig and thy padding. Rolling his shoulders forward to adjust the shoulder pads. Clipping on a headset to the left side of his face, "Well my sister never told me about what she does. All I wanted to do was to do track and field, I don't know why she was against that."
"Maybe it's not something a person like you should do," Angie muttered closing her tablet.
"Sorry what I didn't quite catch that?" Kiraa shouted finishing zipping his suit to his collar.
"Oh it was nothing."

"Kiraa can you hear me?" Lilith asked over her ear piece that was connect to a terminal for communication to be deliver back and forth.
Kiraa had remain silent having a firm grasp on the throttles. Inhaling the scent of a simulation cockpit the loud hum of the engine run booting up the system. Lilith called out again. Exhaling opening his eyes to a wide screen with text saying good morning ready for combat operations.
"Kiraa are you listening." Lilith said once more.
"See your brother doesn't even know how to use comms." Asagi barked kicking back in her chair trying to fine any excuse to boot Kiraa Links out of her program.
"Asagi would you cut it out," Lilith covered her mic, Asagi rolling her eyes waiting for Kiraa response.
"Lilith..." Kiraa muttered.
"Ah finally is everything okay?" Lilith instantly response followed with silents.
"This feels really natural...have I ever been in one of these before?" Kiraa had asked, Lilith bit her lip covering her mic, Angie walked up behind her.
"Does he not know?"
"No and he's not ever gonna know." Lilith snapped.
"Know what?" Asagi leaned for her tone from scoffed had changed to curiosity.
Angie had turned to Lilith, she all but turned her head from her employees.
"Liliths family were the first ever to create the Vraves technology, the info on their father is little to none, however when Kiraa was very young he was piloting a Vraves in a simulation. Scoring the highest in all exams."
"So basically he's a terrible written main character from an anime?" Asagi befitted.
"It's was a follow up after things happens in our family and Kiraa was traumatized, it was thanks to Angie I had a place to stay and keep Kiraa hidden." Lilith explained
"Okay but why?" Asagi asked.
Lilith turned to Asagi, an unwelcome chill ran down Asagi's neck, "we're are about to see."

Digital numbers counted down from three. Waiting in the cockpit Kiraa's breathing began be spratic images of flames surrounded an open forest, people running towards the fire, liliths running towards him picking him up running from the fire. Kiraa lifted his head to see a large robot rising from the flames.
"GAAAAAHH!!!"
Kiraa screamed gripping his head, bagging on the walls in the cockpit. Lilith tore her headset off her ear, "KIRAA!"