C H A P T E R || 4

JACKSONS POV
-

dang this girl is cute. we continued to walk to the  office to get her schedule and such. as we walked we got lots of stares and whispers. i put my arm around her to comfort her. she could definitely see what everyone was doing. she just looked down the whole time. her hands trembled. she looked up at me as i put my arm around her.

she was bright red. she smiled and put her arm around my lower back. "what are you doing dork?" she asked puzzled as she laughed. "showin those other dudes who's boss" she glared at me "ew i hate that."

we soon got to the office and walked in to talk to the front desk. she was soon given her schedule and her id card.

we walked around the schools as i gave her a tour. "hey, we have 3rd and 6th period together!" i ponied out. "oh yeah, that's pretty cool. do you think you could help me find my way around the school? i know you just gave me a tour and all but i might get lost. i mean, this is a pretty big school compared my other one." she kept rambling about how small her school was compared to this one. she went on and on while i walked her to her first period.

D I N G   D I N G   D I N G   D I N G

The bell rang signaling it was time to go to your  first period. she looked at me with worried expression. " don't worry about it you'll do great." she took a deep break "thanks jackson this means a lot. text me please!" she said as she walked into her class.

what a cutie.

a/n: hi i am going to try and upload more thanks for the positive words and all the kindness. i am feeling a little bit better but i'll get through this. thanks.
☀️♥️☀️♥️☀️♥️☀️♥️☀️♥️☀️♥️☀️♥️☀️