C H A P T E R || S E V E N

SKYLARS POV
-

chasing after jackson in a hurry while also being trampled by tall ass people, but then again everyone is tall compared to me.
"jackson! jackson stop!" finally grabbing his hand and getting him to stop i looked into his eyes. "jackson what the hell are you doing?" he looked so mad, but why? " you don't understand" " what don't i understand jackson." " he was talking about you the other day. he's your neighbor. he's just trying to get i to your pants. i promise " i sighed and intertwined our fingers.

"you're so sweet you know that?" he looked really. confused but he was squeezing my hand . "huh?" i smiled " don't you think i know that? it's okay jackson i'll be okay." i released my hand from his grip and tried to pull my hand away, but he squeezed my hand made and sad puppy face and stuck out his bottom lip. i decided to keep holding his and and i smiled.

"come on we need to go to class. now show me where i am going. " he giggled and walked me across the hallway and took me to my next class.

he repeated this while he would memorize my next class and get out of class early so he could walk me to my next class. it was last period. we had this and 4th period together.

we talked the entire time to the point where mrs. jairs got mad at us and had to make us move to different desks.

the bell rang and we picked up our bags and walked to the bus. and sat next to each other adding each other on snap chat and instagram.

"hey, why don't i pick you up at 7:00? we can get icecream. " i smiled as big as i could.

"of course."

our bus stop came and we climbed off laughing as hard as we could, we kept sending each other hamster memes.

we got to my house and he gave me a hug. "i'll text you when i'm outside."

"got it. " i smiled and ran up to my room and flopped on my bed.

"he's such a cutie"