C H A P T E R || 6

SKYLARS POV
-

"skylar, stay way from him" he said with a stern voice. "what? why?" "skylar hes cheated on every single girl he's dated, he's going to break your heart." what the hell?  jackson is the most kind person i've ever met! well.. i mean as far as i know.

i laughed "you have to be kidding. Jackson is completely innocent. he couldn't hurt a damn fly"  He has to be kidding. This is ridiculous!  "Thats what everyone else said before he broke their heart. You don't understand Skylar." He seamed so sincere. I was starting to believe this wacko. 

"Yeah okay man, if he's so awful what has he done." His face dropped. "Do you really wanna know?" "Uh yeah duh thats why I asked. If I didn't want to know I wouldn't have asked." He sighed loudly. "Okay... well, he acts really nice at first. and he usually dose it to new girls. He'll act like your best friend that you can always count on. Then he'll gain your trust and then you're love." He paused "Go on" I nagged. " Once you start to date him becomes distant and then once you leave him,  he'll ruin you."   

 "Ruin me? how?"   "Well,  he'll make fun of you in ways that you would never think that he would. Telling you to 'close your legs' or telling you that you're something that you're not. Anyone who's friends with him is popular. If you're his girlfriend you're on top of the stage. Once you lose that spot, its game over for you." "You have to be kidding"   "Oh but I am not." He reached for my hand. "Skylar please be careful. You seem like a nice girl. Here take my number." He wrote some numbers on a piece of paper and handed it to me. 

The bell rang, second period started. I picked up my bag and headed for the door. The kid who was talking to me the whole entire period came up to me " Let me walk you to your next class"   "I am fine thanks" then I walked to my next class. Great on the other side of the school.  

"Boo!" I get shoved from behind. I stumble pretty bad but somehow regain my balance and look behind me. It was Jackson. "Hi ya cutie." he said with a smile on his face. "Oh hi Jackson." Where where you? I was waiting for you outside your class." he said " Oh shit my bad I was just caught up in where I am supposed to be" He laughed. "Its all good. do you know where you're going genius?" I have no idea what this other kid was talking about this kid is perfect in every way possible. " Nope not at all but I am trying." He laughed as we kept walking to the other side of the school. " Don't worry I have your back. Give me your secdual." 

I reached in to my pocket and pulled out my a folded up paper. " oops wrong one" I laughed and reached to put it back in my pocket. "Woah what was that." he seemed upset. "oh nothing, some kid was warning me about you an-" he put his arm on my shoulder and stoped us from walking. He didn't even look at me he just looked straight in front of him, watching as people walked passed us. "who said that" his voice was cold "Uh some kid he sits behind me. He's blond and pretty tall-"   "goddamn it  JAKE"

uh oh.