💤

Okay soo a little rant.

Okay sooo everyone knows, I love someone.
Oooh big deal *sarcastic tone*

But yeah and all y'all know who it is of course. But honestly, I think I'm love sick. And in my opinion it's not bad for me. I haven't been love sick in a good while. But I think I'm too in love.

I say that because I feel like I spam or try to hard for him, I feel like I'm getting way to clingy. And I only do that when I'm in love. Yes what I feel for him is love. Nothing less.

I love him

He is all that is in my mind. All that I dream or think about. I just love him a lot. And I show him that everyday. He is amazing

Like i feel euphoric with him, i love his voice and everything. In my book he is perfect. I don't want to lose him and I think sometimes I wonder what would happen if we went out and all that.

But then I know I'm getting ahead of myself and cut it out, well at least try to, but, I just am glad I have him in my life. I'm glad to have him and get to love him either way.

But I feel like I'm going to love too much and it will want him to leave me.

I have a bond with him and I don't want to just let go. He is important and special. He is the one I cry to. He is the one I wanna just cuddle with for hours. I literally have a bear that I cuddle with and named him Devin. He did the same thing and named it Savanna.

That makes me happy.

And not to even mention that I miss him sooo bad. Like really bad. I want to console myself. And I just want to talk to him all the time, but I don't do that because he has a life and I respect that all the way.

I want to be with him in person, to hold him. Just to be in his presence will make me happy and all shy.

He makes me feel a way that no one else really can. Sometimes I feel like he doesn't really want to bother. And I get that, he has a stressful personal life, he has a lot personal of issues outside of wattshit. So it can affect his mood, but I just think, sometimes I repeat SOMETIMES that he just doesn't really tend to care.

And yes when I feel like it's that way, it hurts me. But I do know he loves me and he knows I love him.

Really, I'm just afraid I'm too in love with him and it gonna make him feel uncomfortable and weird. And I don't want that.

But anyways, that was my fun little rant/Tae. Hope you thotties liked it