Chapter 6

Blake and Yang are waiting for Ruby, in the training room. The door opens and Ruby enters.

"Sorry for being late. I got lost." says Ruby coming up with an excuse. Yang and Blake have a "no you didn't" face.

"Alright, I'll teach you two the basics of being stealthy." says Blake.

"Do we look like we need to?" Yang asks.

"Yes. Do you want that surprise to happen to you again?" Blake asks.

"No, you're right." says Yang.

"Anyway, let's begin. First step is for you to take that kitchen knife to assassin someone." Blake explains, and it shows a robot that is the target "the goal is to take the target somewhere without being noticed picking up the knife, killing her, and no one being able to find the body before you escape, not including being found. Let me demonstrate." Blake presses a button and the room is filled with robots acting like normal people. Blake walks to the table that has a knife. She doesn't look suspicious or anything, she even looks clean, and has a cool head through the whole thing. Blake reaches the knife and no one notices her getting the knife. Blake then goes to the target in not a very suspicious way. Blake then places the knife on the target's back and brings it to a secret room. Blake succeeds.

"I see, that should be easy." says Yang. Yang starts and she has WAY too many flaws in her movements.

"Stop Yang!" says Blake and the activity stops.

"What?" Yang asks.

"Where do I begin? Your movement? The way you were looking at your objectives? Where do I begin?" Blake wonders "Everything about you Yang was wrong."

"Hey!" Yang complains.

"Your turn Ruby." says Blake.

"Yipie!" says Ruby excitedly. Ruby starts the activity and Ruby could barely even continue, she seemed nervous, and scared.

"Stop Ruby!" says Blake and stops the activity "Ruby, you clearly seem nervous about all of this. Keep in mind, you can't just be scared, it will effect the objective. So let me teach you how to handle situations without being scared."

*montage of Blake teaching Yang and Ruby how to act in this scenario*

*Yang and Ruby meditating, and Blake is trying to disrupt their focus, succeeding, mostly with Ruby*

*Shows Yang trying to catch Blake off guard but failed*

"Darn!" says Yang as Ruby has a laugh.

With Weiss

Weiss is in her room, with nothing to do, but she is reading. All that she can think of is her friends, she's too worried for them, she misses them. She feels like there is a chain that could break but she doesn't want it to break. She can also just think of all the happy times they spent together. Weiss at one point hears a noise outside, it could be just her, but she's certain she heard a foot step, especially from someone she never heard of, it doesn't seem to be from her dad, or mom, or brother, or even Klein or sister. Feeling suspicious, she decides to investigate, carrying her weapon just to be safe. Weiss is now outside of her room, she looks at the left side, nothing. Now to the right and there seems to be a shadow disappear. Weiss feels scared, but she decides to see who it is. Weiss follows the figure quietly, trying her best not to make a sound. The figure at one point walks past a hallway, but when Weiss reaches there, the figure disappeared, like, poof, he's gone.

Weiss in thought: What? How is it possible? There is no way he could have turned to dust.

"Weiss." Weiss gets jumpy a bit of the scare but its her dad "Why are you up?"

"There was someone here!" says Weiss trying to now explain the situation.

"Okay, go to bed, its late." Jacques replies.

"But father..." Weiss tries to talk again but Jacques interrupts her.

"Why do you always disobey me?! This is what I get after saving you?!" Jacques then takes Weiss by the arms and pushes Weiss into her room, and also confiscating her weapon. Normally, Weiss would get angry or frustrated, but she's wondering who was that shadowy figure.

"Who was that? He seems like someone I know?" Weiss tries to think about it but nothing is passing by her mind.

The End