Don't worry

After searching all the houses including the one with a storm shelter behind one of them, luckily we could purified water and canned food....but there was one more house that I couldn't bring myself to go into just yet I went to find Codsworth luckily he wasn't in the house...

I see him across the street in one the neighborhood houses, as I walked closer I could hear a sob most likely coming from Codsworth.

'...seems he finally understands...'

I walk toward the entrance of the house and walked through since there was no door I saw Codsworth in a corner sniffling and a few sobs here and there, I went towards him and patted his metal head he turned his head towards me.

"...Ruby their really are gone...aren't they..." I only nodded... I couldn't keep the air like this I must keep my real emotions down...right now all that matters is Codsworth.

"Codsworth," he looks at me in the eyes he knows I only say his full name when I'm serious.

"I...I know....i know that everything is...is hell...but..but...Sigh...listen I can't promise everything is going to be okay ...but as long as we stick together we can make things better we will get Shaun back...and know it won't be the same since...since Nora and Nate are gone but we are family and we can do this... I promise I will do everything in my power to make thing close to where they were and we all will be a happy family with a new life...just don't give up please."

I looked at him determinedly while he stared at me in awe

"Your right we can't give up... w-what about the city? Concord is nearby, and, well, the people there have only shot at me a few times..."

"Huh...shooting guess everything changed a lot."

Concord... I wonder if the Museum of Freedom is there I hope I always went with Nate and Nora also took little wonder when he was 10 months old...no can't think of that now...

"Alright, here's the plan I want you to stay here and check around gather things and secure if you can and ill head to Concord and check there and possibly find Little wonder maybe find clues if possible."

"Excellent plan Ru! ill trust you won't die...right?"

I smiled at him."Don't worry Cods, I know how to defend myself."

"Alright....just return safely"

I walked through the backdoor to the main bridge."HA....we both know safety is nowhere near me Cods"

"RU?!"

I just chuckled and walked towards the bridge as I was walking across it I saw a body and a skinless animal as I walked closer I looked in sympathy as it was a dog with a tool stuck in its body and beside it was a man with a long black trench coat and sunglasses.i grabbed the mans body and put it near the statue along with the dog as I was about to walk away I saw a bag, I looked around in case someone was here, when I notice no-one was nearby I went ahead looked through it found a medkit and some stimpacks I went ahead and put them in my backpack that I found that seems to be endless. I went back on the road and was amazed in front of me was a gas station but not just any gas station The Red Rocket gas station I sped up my pace but stop when I heard a bark I was baffled as a German shepherd ran towards me I knelt down and put my hand out

"Well hello, there who might you be, "there was a collar I grabbed it and read it, "Dogmeat...huh...nice to meet you...boy?"

he barked and surprisingly nodded his head so at least I don't have to check.

"I'm on my way to Concord would you like to join me boy?" he barked and twirled around.

I couldn't help but chuckle "alright Dogmeat lets go.".