chp one.

Quick say right here, there is different people in this book as if the book is about them you'll understand when I do it, hopefully.

$.&"8$;:2"3_#9#7$.3.:("9&!;3.:9!7;2

Hi, I'm scar and this is my brother rock. Me and him are rogues, we are walking along the forest. We are at a jog and we are looking for prey.

A few hours later we found a buffalo and took it down pretty easy, we ate it and left only white a** bones.

" rogues up ahead. " rock said
"Okay, I'm guessing, around, 6?" I asked rock just nodded in agreement. We slew down and kept walking forwards. (Just to day real fast, this Is like, idk, 2 weeks after they got kicked? But they could kick someone's ass)

The wolf in front snarled, he was a deep black, the one on the left got in a fighting distance, he's a dark grey, and the one on the right stood straight with his chin up and was snarling. He was dark ashy grey with black steeks down his back. The one beside him is white, she's I'm guessing his brother but she's white with the same markings. She was down low and and was growling,  she had red eyes.  The one beside the one that's just Gray is another girl is red. And Orange and she has scars on her stomach and she just stood there giving us a death glare. I stood high and just starred at the "alpha" and my brother was facing the opposite way but was looking at them and was just showing his teeth. ( this is a fukin war xd ) "look, we just want to find a place and stay there. We don't want to make a big fight or anything, we just want to be able,to actual go places." I said. " that is reasonable, why did you become rouge?" the "alpha" asked. "Well, that is a sour subject, but we were forced to. We got kicked."
"Oh ok, where are you guys heading to? " he asked " no where really, just a place with some wolves to stay with and to be able to go places." I said "ok, if you would like you can join us, there is only six of us but more the merrier. " I looked at my brother and he slightly nodded his head. So did I. "Okay we'll take the offer, thank you, I am scar, this is rock." he nodded and said "nice,to meet you, I am shadow, and to my left is ash, my right is blade,  next to blade is the white wolf, she is his sister, she is white blood, the one behind her is clover, a rouge who joined us, the one beside my left, beside them is blood moon, she is clovers sister. I am the so called "alpha" here. We are heading north they way u were but we just woke up." shadow said.