chp 3, starbloods pov-

Hello, I am starblood, I am in the pack of shadow secrets and I am The alphas kid, we'll, not,so much. I am locked In The basement currently and I am sitting in the corner starring at the door. I could see my eyes glowing a forest green. The cor of my eyes. I have only been feed once every two weeks. And haven water only once every weak. My sister, brother, and lil brother were killed because, one, my sister was killed by a rouge, two, my brother was killed by my dad because he got close to the end of the territory, and my lil brother was shot by my mom at age 4 because she got stressed and she said he locked to much like my older brother. I'm only alive because my eyes are forest green with silver streaks going through them. I'm in the basement and my "dad" walks in.
"Hey b*tch ready for a good game of throwing knives?" I got up and nodded my head. This has happend to me for 18 years now and now I just don't care anymore. I Sat on the table and Sat straight or else he whipped me and so I just did what I was suppose to and I zoned out on what was happening. One of the knives cut a good slice of skin but I just Sat that and zoned out. Dad was upset I didn't care so he tied me up to a wall with silver, wolfsbane, and other deadly stuff to wolves, silver bothered unless  I  use my "powers". But dad put a curse that I,can't have my "powers" until he dies. He got a silver whip that had blades on the end that is made of wolfsbane.

  After he left I passed out and now I can tell I'm crying and I hope tomorrow won't be as bad.