chp 2

10 years later I'm nineteen and now I'm the alpha of the group, we have over sixty rogues with us and no one knows we are a so called pack, I have watched the old pack I was kicked from, ever sence we left they are struggling, my brother, rock, became our beta, we live no where, we stay no where. We allow the rogues who want to join, but kill the,ones who don't. Most do but some are,miserable so we end the suffer or they want to,die or they gone crazy. Every year we get at least 20-30 people, we,would,have more but some gone crazy or tryed betraying us. And some left and walked away. We told them that they can always find us if they want to come back. You see, us rogues are different. After u do this ritchual thingy you can leave and have pack link still, and you have a Mark on your shoulder. Its a bloody wolf paw with two wolves howling and if u look closely you can see a rouge pack killing innocents for no,reason. Aka, us. I'll see you in a few years.

Later on--

  We now have over 200,000 and 9000 stragglers. Stragglers are wolves who leave but always keep they're pack link. The only way to get rid of the Mark, aka pack link, is to do a ritchual thing. And I heard it hurts like hell. My old pack has about 2009 members. Me and my brother waited so long because they have a lot of allies. So, we will kill my old pack, the sliver moon pack, and wait two days later come back and kill the allies. Packs usual don't find out till the day after, but because that pack is far away from the other packs, it takes any pack to take another day to get there.  So, right now we are eating caribou. " alpha,"
I lightly nod as hello and eat my portion. Everyone else got what they could and we did another hunting trip, about 30 hunting trips we stop. "Okay guys, let's set up camp. Everyone, if you are by yourself, make your own place, if you have a friend I can share with them, if you have a family, you all can help in unless your under 12. After we are all done, we will stay here for another 3 months and leave." I said through the link to just the ppl who stay. Now my brother links the stragglers. (If the stragglers try to betray them, the die slowly and painfully. ) "we are at north west boreder of the great hills, we are making camp, you can come and bring your friends or family, if you are in a pack, and u want to come just say you are going to go see your old family far away for about three months or less And come back. We are at 1 E. " "okay scar, they know." "okay thanks." "hey scar," "yes?" "a small pack of routes about 40 wants,to join, they said they just want to have more,protection and that they heard by rogues, our stragglers, told them that they could prob join us, you remember Lilly? She's the one who told me she told the pack, she also came with them after they got the link, they were actually really close to us, and some other stragglers came back and are helping. " scarlet said. "Okay thank you, tell Lilly welcome back and tell her to lead them to me." "yes alpha"

  "Brother!!" Lilly was one of our siblings but she was like us and she got kicked but she thankfully found us. "Hi Lilly, how's the small pack of stragglers doing?" our stragglers will sometimes make small packs usual between 50 and 60 people and some will make small pack up to ten and send gifts or special pictures from someone else, they have special abilities they can find out where any wolf is and find them less then a day no matter how far they are. "They are good, they joined up with another small straggler pack. " Lilly said. "Good good, and who is the "alpha" here?" I said as I looked at the pack behind her. "That would be me sir. " a decent size tan and brown wolf said. "Hello, I am scar and the alpha of the lost souls pack, I heard you would like to join?" I said "yes, if that would be okay." "yes it is fine, I heard why you want to, but if you try tobetray us we will make u suffer a slow, painfull, unpleasant death in front of your pack and they will go through the same experience." I said honestly. "Y-yes alpha, I am Leo."  I nodded "everyone, meet me in 30." I said through link. " you will have to go through a ritual, all of u. I will explain you everything in 30, for now go make a house, if you have a family work together if u r alone make yourself one and if you have a friend u both can make one, unless you are under 12 you do not need,to help build but do what you can, I will be walking around watching everyone and everything." I said. "Okay"