Meet The Smiths

"Have you finished yet, Tink?" She heard the dulcet tone of her mates yell. Seems this version was a bit impatient. Though she had taken the better part of the last 3 hours finding the look that fit the new her. She couldn't help that Theta dressed simply.

"Yes, dear. I'm coming!" She called back. She knew he was trying to find an adventure for them. Anything to keep his mind busy. These regenerations were rather nice. She had long brown hair and a love of gears. Theta had a close cut of black hair and and distinguished ears. She had seen him leave the wardrobe with a leather jacket.

She opened the door to find the console room on the other side. "Thanks, Sexy." She said patting the wall of their lovely TARDIS. "Why doesn't she do that for me?" He mate wondered out loud. "Because you mess with things you shouldn't and hit her with a mallet." "That was once!" She stared at him for a moment. "Ok, maybe a few times." She nodded "That's better."

She sat in the jump seat fixing her skirt. Theta finally took a moment to take in his mate. "Tink, you look stunning as usual." He grabbed her hand pulling her to her feet and spinning her to get the full effect.

 The Doctor took in his mate

The Doctor took in his mate. The goggles that changed but were always available, the gloves that kept her delicate hands safe, her Galifreyan timepiece her mother had handed down to her around her neck. No matter how long or how many regenerations he would always know his Tink, his beautiful mate.

The Tinker took in her mate. No matter how many new faces the eyes always gave him away. Such pain, hope, and love in one set of eyes. She rather liked his clothes this go round. The pants did wonderful things for his bum, the purple shirt made his eyes pop, and the leather jacket gave him a bad boy Earth vibe.

 The pants did wonderful things for his bum, the purple shirt made his eyes pop, and the leather jacket gave him a bad boy Earth vibe

As they looked each other over an alarm sounded from the console. They quickly looked to the screen seeing the warning of an invasion. "Where is it, Darling?" Tink asked worried. He quickly pressed buttons narrowing in on its location. "Milky Way, Earth...Cardiff."

She wondered if it was a good idea to go back to Earth so soon after...well so soon. Before she could ask he had already set course for the heart of Cardiff. She watched her mate as he struggled piloting the old girl before stealthy flipping the blue switches he needed. The ride smoothed out before he pulled out his mallet.