Tyler's & Takeovers

Tink and The Doctor we're walking the streets near where the department store once stood. Weak signals had been leading them toward council housing. The Doctor had used his sonic to hone in on the signal they had found on the roof. They had been up all night finding the right signal. It was a good thing Time Lords only slept every three days.

They were climbing the stairs of a building of flats called Powell Estate. She wondered what the conscious would want over here. They reached a door where the signal spiked for a moment. Getting to his knees The Doctor found a car door that was still swaying and a steady signal.

Suddenly, the flap pushed out. He cautiously pushed back. The flap was pulled back quickly showing the face of the teen they had met the night before. Rose, she believed the girl said her name was. The Doctor leapt to his feet as the door was thrown open. "What are you doing here?" She found her mates confusion adorable. One of the smartest beings in the universe and he was still always confused by humans.

"I live here. What are you two doing here?" The girl demanded. "Well what you do that for?" "Cause I do. And I'm only home cause someone blew up my job." He pulled out his sonic looking to his mate. "We must have got the wrong signal." He turned back to the teen. "You're not plastic are you?" He asked as he knocked on her head. Tink tried to grab his arm before he did but was too late. "Doc, it's not polite to hit the humans." "I was just checking. She a bone head." Tink facepalmed. Rose seemed to take offense to that.

He had grabbed her hand and they were turning to leave when Rose grabbed his jacket pulling them inside the flat. "You two inside, right now." Well this was a demanding girl wasn't it? "Who is it?" They heard yelled from further inside. Tink assumed it was the mom of the girl in front of them. The girl walked to the doorway and spoke to the woman.

"It's about last night. Part of the inquiry. Just give us like ten minutes." The Doctor took a few steps forward following the girl. Tink stayed right behind him. "She deserves compensation!" She heard the woman tell her mate. "Ohh we're talkin' millions." Wow, way to lay on the sarcasm honey. Luckily the woman didn't seem to notice.

"Umm, I'm in my dressing gown." The woman she still hadn't seen spoke. Tink tried to keep her laughter inside. Her Theta was still in a very anti-human plane of thought. Not that she worried even if he wasn't. Mates were able to feel each other's emotions if pressed. She knew her loving mate inside and out.

"Yes, you are." Theta knew she enjoyed when he was over the top so let it play out. "There's a strange man in my bedroom." Wow, was the only thought that Tink had. This woman was quiet desperate. Her mate obviously showed no interest. "Yes, there is." He answered in the same tone. "Well anything could happen." The look Theta have Her was priceless. After telling her no he went looking for the teen girl.

Tink container herself and moved into the doorway. She didn't blame this woman for wanting her mate, but she also wanted to set this straight. "Sorry darling. He's taken. Grabbed him when we were young." She told the woman. Flashing her beautiful ring a human companion of theirs had told them meant they were together on Earth.

 Flashing her beautiful ring a human companion of theirs had told them meant they were together on Earth