Chapter 3 - Date

I think for sometime and ending up take a deep breath and send a message. I thought I will have to wait for sometime but within seconds the other party reply with a 'Hi'

Oh my god! He reply! But it is really him? Or the staff who reply me? While I am thinking what to reply, he reply another time.

Qian Xi: Looking for me?
Me: Er, I just saw an unknown number in this phone so I wanted to test it out.
Qian Xi: It shouldn't be unknown right? I save it with the name Yang Yang.
Me: I see...?Wait!!! You..you are Qian Xi?

He did not reply me, until 30 minutes later the phone rang! I immediately pick it up and on the other side I totally can recognise who is that!

Me: Qian Xi?
Qian Xi: Yeah?
Me: It is really you!?
Qian Xi: Yes, its me.
Me: Why did you call?
Qian Xi: Because I can't put you in danger by replying that this is my number. If somehow someone saw it, we will be in trouble..
Me: I see..

We talk on the phone for around 30 minutes and he had to hang up due to his job. Before hanging up he mention that I can message him anytime to talk and he will try his best to reply me as early as possible.

After the call ended, I am still in amazed state, I never thought that he would like to be friend with me! That is definitely unbelievably!

For the rest of the semester, whenever I am free I will look for him for a small chat and he will do the same as well.

Of course I am the one who find him more then he find me. Our topic range from music to dance to astronomy to history!

I never thought that he know a lot of thing and interested in History as well! We talk a-lot on history related matter as well.

Well I know he like old stuff but I definitely do not know he is interested in history as well. We chatted happily and I guess i found myself love him not because of him as an idol but as a guy.

At the end of the semester, before I went back to my hometown he had ask for us to meet up. I am very excited and happy of course and plan to tell him that I really like him.

I don't care if he will rejects me, but at least I need to try out my luck right?

On the day itself, after preparing I plan to go out but then I receive a call from my mother telling me that my father had been involved in a major accident!

I immediately rush back to my hometown, Wuhan to see my dad! For the whole semester break that last a month I am busy with taking care of my father in the hospital and helping my mother with their small business.

I totally forgotten on my date with Qian Xi until I accidentally saw him on news that mention he will be moving to the States for a year..

I try to contact him immediately but the number is unreachable.. I guess he is angry because I stood up on him and did not even get back to him..

Due to my dad condition, I apply to change school back to Wuhan University, majoring in History of course.

Since then beside going to school and hospital I will need to help out at my mum stall as well. I totally do not have the time to get updated on Qian Xi news..