Chapter 7

It seems that she did not realise that I am there thus I spoken up and it startled her.

Xiao Yang: Ahhhh!!
Me: Its me, don't scream!
Xiao Yang: Qian Xi?
Me: Yeah.
Xiao Yang: Hahaha, what are you wearing?
Me: Well I had to disguise myself in order to look for you.
Xiao Yang: You are perfectly fine in this disguise for the whole day?
Me: Yeah, so should we continue the date we miss out 5 years ago since we are able to meet today?
Xiao Yang: Well, I need to check my schedule first.
Me: You are that busy?
Xiao Yang: Of course~

I pull her over to my side and start kissing her. It last so long that I did not keep track of the time but when I realise her both of us are panting for air.

Xiao Yang: What did you do!
Me: Not giving you a chance to reject me, I do not want the same thing happen again. I will definitely grab hold of you tightly this time and never let go of you.

She smile and hug me afterwards. I hug her back so tight until she complain that she is unable to breathe. After that we started dating and after a year of our date, I propose to her and she accepted it.

We go marry without anyone knowing, well of course only subjected to my fans. Our family, our friends and company staff know about it and they keep it a secret until we are ready to let the world know.

A year after our marriage, we break the news to the fans and to my surprise they accepted the news happily.

Life goes on after that and we go a pair of beautiful children soon after and I had to make Xiao Yang stop working to take care of them.

When I looked back at all the times that we miss, I realise everything happen for a cause and true love will be able to withstand no matter how long it takes.

A/N: I am so sorry!! I know this is kind of short but I lack of inspiration halfway thru of the story and I do not want to stop without any ending. So i rather make it short and end it quickly. I will make sure I write a better one next time! Please forgive me!!!