The End. Probably.

"Well, for one, we need something to capture them with," Eli said.

"Well, do you guys have things to carry large amounts of slugs around?" Emma asked him.

"Yeah, they've got a bunch of slug tubes in a contraption that stoppers the top to keep them in the tubes." Eli replied.

"Wouldn't it be faster to just capture them?" Colyn wondered.

"That's what we're trying to do, Colyn," Emma said, grinning at him.

"Yeah, I get that, but wouldn't it be much easier to just encase them in a cage then call it good?"

Eli blinked. "I guess so."

"You were over thinking it," Colyn said helpfully, holding out his hand.

"One large box coming right up," Emma said, placing a dark orange box in his outstretched hand. "You catch them, I don't want to be bitten."

"You have armor that means their little tiny fangs glance right off of you," Colyn deadpanned.

"Yeah, but still," Emma said. "Also, I'm afraid if one touches me, I'll get images of what it has done. And I don't want that to happen."

"That makes sense," Colyn said, surveying the ghouls again.

He swooped down, catching most of them before they could even try and get away. Emma closed the box, hardening it and handing it to Eli. She gave Colyn another box, and he herded the remaining slugs into it, Emma closing that one too.

"Is that all of them?" Eli wondered, handing the box he was holding to Emma.

She scanned the area with her telepathy, blocking out the slugs they'd already caught. "Yeah, we got them all."

"I thought of a name for the Dirt Urchin I caught," Colyn said suddenly.

Emma blinked at him. "What is it?"

"Hedgehog," Colyn replied sheepishly.

"Well, I'm calling my Flaringo, Flamingo, so I guess both of our slugs are named after animals," Emma replied, grinning at him.

"Let's get these ghouls back to the hideout," Eli said, beginning to walk back towards the hideout.

"We can fly," Colyn offered. "If you hold the box, I can hold you, and we'll get there faster."

Eli sighed, accepting the box. Colyn picked him up with the fireman's carry. "You good in this position? I think it's the most comfortable, and the least awkward."

Emma sighed, rolling her eyes. "Just get a move on boys."

"I'm fine," Eli said, closing his eyes as Colyn floated off the ground. "Can you carry me that far?"

Colyn snorted slightly. "Yeah, no problem."

"He's got super strength," Emma explained. "He could probably carry you forever."

They got back to the hideout pretty quickly, Colyn setting Eli down right outside the door. Eli ran inside to get Doc, while Emma and Colyn sat there keeping an eye on the boxes with the ghouls inside.

When Eli got back, Emma shifted the boxes into a temporary pen so Doc could heal the ghouls. When Doc was finished, Emma let the slugs go free, most of them waving at her before disappearing.

"How long will you be staying?" Eli asked.

"Not much longer," Emma said. "We can't really stick around for much longer, our team needs us. Give me a sec, and I'll be right back." She disappeared.

"She's probably getting a communication device," Colyn explained.

Emma reappeared, handing a little brown box to Eli. "Here, now you can contact me anytime, anywhere. It sends an alert to my cuffs, and I can come help if you need it." She gave him a fast crash course, then stepped back, laying her hand on Colyn's arm. "We should go though. Say hello to the rest of the Shane Gang! Also, take care of Flamingo and Hedgehog, would you?" The two slugs she mentioned chirped from their position on the ground. With that, she disappeared, taking Colyn with her.

(A/N) Okay yeah, that was a little anti-climatic, but still. Oh well. I wonder what I'll do on Thursdays now. Hope you enjoyed it, bye!