Too Early

*Lilian's POV*

Yesterday was good. I and AJ bonded. When the rest of Team 10 came home we all talked and watched movies. I kind of opened up to them. Which was great. It's currently 6 am. SIX IN THE FREAKING MORNING. Holy shit. Tessa needs to shut up. It's been so long since we've had a sleepover. I forgot. She snores. Imma cry. K. I can't deal with this anymore.

"TESSSAAAA!!!!!" I yelled as I shook her body. Then she started screaming.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?" She yelled.

"You snore. For fuck's sake Tessa. ITS SIX IN THE FUCKING MORNING!!!" I said. The door opened and I saw a sleepy AJ next to Jake. Who's holding a camera.

"It's six in the morning what are you guys doing. Also, guys, this is Lilian. She's going to be staying with us for a week. Tessa and her like besties." Jake said as he turned the camera a couple of times.

"What's with all the yelling?" AJ said as he rubbed his eyes. Awww. He looks so cute.

"Tessa snores." I said.

"I do not!" She yelled.

"Bitch you hella loud. So shut up." I chuckled and AJ just started laughing.

"I'm so glad I caught that." Jake said as he pointed the camera at us.

"Also guys. Today we are going to the beach. So be ready by nine." Jake said as he left the room.

"Great. Well, I'm going back to sleep so. Goodnight." Tessa said as she pulled the covers over her face.

"But I want to sleep." I said.

"Well sucks to be you." Tessa replied.

"Welp I'm going downstairs so-" AJ said but I cut him off.

"I'll go with you. Because SOMEONE needs her beauty sleep." I said. I got up from the bed and walked down the stairs with AJ.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this short?

If it is I'm sorry. Didn't mean to.

BUT anywaayyyyssssss have a wonderful dayyyyyyy!!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Gracias.