Pillow Fight

*Lilian's POV*

"Baby." Wesley whined. Wesley showed me a scary video of a doll. A PORCELAIN DOLL. I am currently ignoring him..

"Babe, I'm sorry." He said as he chuckled.

"No, you're not." I said as I turned to face him.

"You know I like messing around with you. But I promise this is the last time I do this." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"You said that last time!" I yelled. He laughed.

"I know! I'm sorry! You know I can't help myself!" He said as he laughed.

"Your such a bully." I said. He picked me up and pulled me on top of himself.

"I love you tho." He said.

"I love you too." I said as I leaned down to kiss him. I was an inch away from his lips and he started laughing.

"Wesley!!" I said as I laughed.

"I'm sorry! I can't. Just thinking about you getting scared from a doll!" He said as he laughed.

"It's not funny!!" I yelled as I grabbed a pillow from his bed and started hitting him with it. He grabbed me by the waist and flipped us over. He started tickling and kissing my neck.

"Wesley!!" I yelled.

"I'm giving you my love and attention!!" He said as he kissed my face.

"Wesley!! Stop!!!" I said.

"NEVER." He said as he held me tightly and put all his weight on me.

"Wesley!!" I yelled.

"Let me love you!!" He yelled back as I laughed.

"No!" I said. He pinned me down on the bed and he kissed me passionately. He layed kiss down on my neck marking me.

*ring ring*

"Wesley my phone." I said. He grabbed it and continued to suck on my sweet spot.

"Hello?" I said.

"Lilian it's time for you to come home." Tessa said. I pulled Wesley's hair so he could stop.

"Can I stay with Wesley?" I asked. 

"No you can not because I promised Rhyder that you would sleep here and not anywhere else!" She said.

"But!" She said.

"He can come over. I could sleep in Alissa's bed." She said.

"Yay! Thanks, Tes. I'll tell Wesley." I said and she hung up.

"What happened?" He asked.

"You are driving me to the Team 10 house and you get to sleep over." I said. He grabbed my face and kissed me."

"I can't baby. But I could drop you off." He said.

"Why not?" I said as I pouted.

"Because I have to go back on tour." He said.

"Wesley." I whined.

"I know I'm sorry baby. I just wanted to surprise you today cuz I missed you so fucking much." He said as he kissed me.

"Just take me home." I said. He sighed frustrated. He got up from the bed and I grabbed my phone and walked to the car. I didn't realize what time it was. It was already 5 pm. Time always goes by fast when you spend it with the one you love. Once Wesley started driving I started to fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this cute? I feel like it is but at the same time no.

Anyways!!!! Hope yall had or will have a good day today!!!!!!